Thread: Rather than showing current date / calendar month, Microsoft calendar gadget is displaying a blank page

Rather than showing current date / calendar month, Microsoft calendar gadget is displaying a blank page

I have installed the windows vista on mine system and I have small issue eon mine system. Recently I have updated mine system and after that mine calendar gadget shows only blank page instead of displaying the current date and month. I'm totally unaware of this particular problem is happening on the computer of the mine but mine other gadgets are working fine without any issue. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone solve this issue?

Re: Rather than showing current date / calendar month, Microsoft calendar gadget is displaying a blank page

I am not able to find out the main cause of the issue and so that I would like to know more information about the issue. Do you have made any changes to software or hardware on the computer of yours? Especially let me know what you've updated Adobe install any updates on the computer of yours? And have updated the graphics card drivers on the computer of yours? Respond to the above question and let me know the same way I can let the troubleshooting steps to take to solve the problem of their own.

Re: Rather than showing current date / calendar month, Microsoft calendar gadget is displaying a blank page

I would like to suggest you to run on your system on the safe mode and then go through your issue. Some time your gadget not work on the normal mode but after running on your system in safemode and it will solve your issue. to restart your system in the safemode follow below steps: first close the all program and after that restart your system. Now during the restart process hit or press the F8 button from the keyboard and after that you will get the windows and under that choose the safemode and networking through arrow key of the keyboard. Now on the safemode make sure that your calendar gadgets are working or not.

I have gone through this same issue on mine system as well and I would like to suggest you to update your graphic card and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to uninstall the all the graphic card and after that reinstall the graphic card. Go to the control panel and after that go to that go add/remove and under that remove the all graphic card. And then download the latest graphic card from the official website and then install it. I hope this will lot to solve your issue.

I have faced the same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make hit on the start icon and after that make click on the run. Now on the run program type cmd and then hit ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter button.
    regsvr32.exe vbscript.dll
    Now once you finish this command and then you get the successful message and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

Let me know what the solution in this particular, has helped solve the problem of mines. If none of above solution helps solve the case, then I'm suggesting that you simply must contact the Microsoft support team for this particular issue. Well, it's the only person who can solve the problem of their own. You should e-mail or contact through telephone line. You need to provide everything related to the problem so they can correct the situation and let them know about it.