Thread: As Adobe upgrade, Phishing scam masquerades

As Adobe upgrade, Phishing scam masquerades

I am using the Adobe Reader which is free version. When I request for the latest version of adobe reader, free version then it requires the credit card information. But I don’t understand when this product is free the why it ask about credit card information. I don’t have credit card then how can I give the credit card information. Please help me how can in I upgrade the adobe reader without credit card information.

Re: As Adobe upgrade, Phishing scam masquerades

Phishers use all kinds of happen on to draw in their fatalities. But one relentless piece of an unsolicited tries to trick people by offering an upgrade to existing Acrobat Adobe Reader., this type of promotion spam e-mails users a notice very carefully to upgrade to the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader. It possible to go the site on Adobe. Click the software and there is one option to click the upgrade. Then click on it. The domain name of the web site always it contains the adobe word. It is as attempt to give it some kind of authority. But in fact. it is only another malevolent site to designed to liberate personal information. Then on phony site the user provoked to provide contact information.

Hey, it is depend on Security Provider Company who continues to see more unsolicited e-mails with fake warnings capable an upgrade for Adobe Reader but instead demanding to get users to provide their credit card information. It is providing by the security provider u can e-mail the adobe upgrade security provider. I ask the permission for upgrading. Then after only for formality to fulfill the credit card information. Then after you click on the upgrade the version of adobe reader. Dear if u have any problem then then again post your problem.

Of course dear, Adobe Reader is a free product. There is no cost of this product to pay but it want always for upgrading, that’s why the apply for for credit card information should be a tip-off that something is not mention right here. But the phony Web site does describe all description of the product as offering the skill to create and edit PDF files, but some of version of adobe product is available in the only paid version of Acrobat reader. But many people want the full product could be fooled. And most of information is scam, that’s why many bad people is miss use the authority. So that’s why they require the credit card information.

Thank you so much friend. I followed your every step who told me. I have solved my problem. Now I am using the upgraded version of Acrobat adobe reader. But I have a little bit of problem in my upgraded version of the acrobat adobe reader. It is look very different the from my previous version. I am not getting about the exact problem. Is it operating system problem or acrobat adobe reader problem? But at least I am using the latest version of adobe reader. Friend if you know my problem please tell me as soon as possible thank u now again for solving my problem.