Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Audiosrobller not working on windows

Windows Software

Old 20-04-2011

Audiosrobller not working on windows

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope everything fine at your end. Well, I have an issue and need solution for it. I usually make use of windows media player to hear songs . The thing is that I yesterday I had downloaded the audioscobbler but I am unable to see it in the tools. I also tried to click on the .ddl but the issue is that it is unable to recognize. It would be great if someone can help me out. Thanks a lot in advance for the useful suggestions. .

Old 20-04-2011

Re: Audiosrobller not working on windows

Hey dude. You know what,you wont believe, even I am going through the same worry. Which edition of window media player are you using. Mine is windows media player 9 .When I downloaded the audioscrobbler, I was not able to see it in my plug-in list. I don’t know what the problem is. I am very much pissed off. Please suggest some solutions and take me out of this, it would be really nice.
Old 20-04-2011

Friends, seems you?ll are really unhappy with the problem. Well, guys just calm down. These things do happen. Well, I have a solution. Just check it out. Well, I want to ask whether you?ll just did the downloading procedure or you?ll downloaded and also installed the program. I know you?ll must be thinking this is a silly question, but these are the basic things that we sometimes miss and then issues occur. Thanks.
Old 20-04-2011

Hey I can take you out of the problem . I have two solutions for the issue. Firstly, I would like to tell you that the program needs to be installed. Inside the windows media player folder, just verify the plug-in folder. Following it you will have to check whether Audiosrobller has been actually installed where it should and not installed at some other location. Also, if things still don?t work out then giving a try to Audiosrobller beta won?t be a bad option at all.
Old 20-04-2011

Well the beta version is a fabulous solution as per the technology. You are just required to download the software viz., Audioscrobbler client. Then wizard will be launched which will check and then the installation and downloading process of the appropriate plug-ins will be done mechanically. After accepting the defaults and you will be able to start scrobbling by just entering next for few times as the process goes on. It is fairly easy.
Old 21-04-2011

Hey continuing with the above discussion as it is according to the latest technology . Also, I would like to tell you that the beta version also gives support to multi users . Also, note that that this facility is with windows only and the plug-ins are available for only winamp, windows media player and foobar 2000. Also, make a point that the older versions of beta are not available now. So, I hope there won’t be any misconceptions now .

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,