Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to sign up for Microsoft Office 365 Beta?

Windows Software

Old 20-04-2011

How to sign up for Microsoft Office 365 Beta?

Hello guys I am just one of the curious users who have heard about the Microsoft office 365 and I am really interested in having a look at it. So I want to know more about the sign in details of the Microsoft office 365 beta version. So that I can get the look and feel of the coming new version. So anybody who has signed in for the Microsoft office 365 then please do get back to me as I am very interested in knowing about the method and what all new things have been introduced. So if anyone is interested in this topic then please get back to me.

Old 20-04-2011

Re: How to sign up for Microsoft Office 365 Beta?

You will be getting to see the join the beta button as soon as you enter the page of windows 365 beta. You will have to click on it and join the list of beta testers. Now after that the procedure will be very simple you will have to fill up your personal details as well as your company details, also a new domain name block will also appear. Select what you would like to keep your domain name and fill it accordingly. So that?s what you will have to do I hope this much information is useful for you.
Old 20-04-2011

Ok that was interesting, now I need to know what after that what will happen after I sign up in the Office 365 beta. Will I be asked to do something or anything other stuff, well the sign in stuff seems to be very ordinary but I want to know is there anything new after that will I get to see anything new after I have signed in to the Microsoft Office 365 Beta. I hope you will answer my this query as well. So do reply.
Old 20-04-2011

Now once you have signed in to the Microsoft Office 365 Beta then you will automatically be sent to the beta home page. Now from there you will get to see the overview of the beta version and the resources that you might need in order to get started. Upon that the Beta subscription information will be emailed to you. The email will contain mostly information about how to proceed with the beta version plus you will also receive updates on how to carry on with the beta testing process. So that?s what I want to say here, I hope you have got the required information.
Old 21-04-2011

Yes I got the information that I was looking and I would like to thank you all for the information that you all have given me. I thought this is the best place where I can find such information and hence I did find the required information here. So thanks a lot for the information people that you have given me here I really would like to appreciate your efforts for helping me out here. So thanks a lot for that. It was really beneficial.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,