Thread: need security for Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Acrobat

need security for Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Acrobat

Hello friends. A very major weakness in present in flash player 10.2.153.1 and its previous adaptation for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. In addition to this, also in Adobe Flash Player 10.2.156.12 and former edition for Android and the Authplay.dll component that ships with Adobe Reader and Acrobat X (10.0.2) and earlier 10.x and 9.x versions for Windows and Macintosh operating systems.Thus, this exposure could lead to a smash and give the invader to manage the system. So, I feel there is need for security of Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Acrobat. Any comments.

Re: need security for Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Acrobat

Well, I have some information for you related to the post and it will definitely help you out in some way . I feel you are unaware that Adobe has already urged all the consumers to upgrade the latest version Flash v. 10.2.153.1.Those who are using google chrome , they will be wanting v. 10.2.154.25. However, it is very probable that google will be auto updating very soon as we know their former swiftness in applying the flash information

Hi. This is information for those who are using Adobe Reader 9.4.2 for Windows and Macintosh, Adobe Reader 9.4.3 is presented by adobe. According to adobe, protected mode built into its Adobe Reader X edition would avoid an development of such a kind of functioning, so the company do not deal with the issue in Reader X awaiting the next quarterly information , which is scheduled on June 14, 2011. In the intervening time, Adobe X users on Windows and Mac will have to verify that they have the latest version installed which is 10.0.2

Hi. In case you are unsure of the edition that you are using, then you can ensure it by a process. Just follow properly to what I say. Go to program and then enter the help menu. Then you will be required to search for something as about adobe reader. Reader users with Windows and Mac can employ software’s built-in update method, by clicking on Help and then you will have to check for Updates. On the other hand, you can also download it from the internet. However, security scanners and other necessary software’s must be available on your system

Hello. In any case you are an internet explorer along with the other browsers then updation will be required two times. Firstly, you will have to install the Flash Active X plug-in which will be for internet explorer and then again you will have to update it for web browsers like opera and firefox. If you browse the flash player download center then you will be able to find the updates. Also, if you surf the internet, you will also be able to find a manual installer for windows.

Hey mate, I hope you doing fine. I am hoping that by now you must have got sufficient information that you were looking for. I am saying this as I read the above replies. Also, to enlighten you more, I would like to tell you that in any case, anything goes wrong with your update then Adobe advocates to uninstall the present adaptation of the flash before you move ahead with the update. Thank you very much.