Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to get vlc source code and compile in windows xp

Windows Software

Old 20-04-2011

How to get vlc source code and compile in windows xp

I am working on a project where in a part I have to use vlc source code. I am having a Windows XP pc and I am trying to do the same on it. I need some help here to get the source code and then simply compiling that in Windows XP. I need some good advice for link for guides that can let me do this. Is there anyone who can help me.

Old 20-04-2011

If you do this on linux then it is more better. Because in Windows you might not learn much through the automated process. You can get the source code from the official website. For compiling you can find a short guide on it. VLC officially give you articles of using the source code. I am giving you a link below. Click on that and download the source code.

VLC media player source code
Old 24-04-2011

Before getting the source code you have to compile the environment. And along with the source code you also need extra libraries. This will be required for vlc media player. It is not easy to give you all details about compiling it in Windows. You can simply visit the official website and get a wiki guide on the same. You can use that guide to learn about the process.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,