Thread: Error: "Windows Live cannot verify sign-in information" while connecting MS Money 2007

Error: "Windows Live cannot verify sign-in information" while connecting MS Money 2007

I am using Windows XP and I have installed Microsoft Money 2007. I am not able to create the connection in Microsoft Money 2007 and have stopped working. When you open the Microsoft Money 2007 I have this error: "Money cannot verify your login information." To regain access to online features in the right turn of money high, when the image online updates and check the shot down. Choose the logon Windows Live ID. Okay, that did not help. Can anyone suggest to respect and to be able to resolve the problem of mines.

Re: Error: "Windows Live cannot verify sign-in information" while connecting MS Money 2007

I would suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. to do this unlock the money windows and after the plus sign to open your Money file page, enter your Windows Live ID credentials and choose his work after the check box offline, and then click the Next button . Now go to the File menu and then make a stroke on the administrator password and then select the Remove option. Now, once you have completed this to a blow to the Disable this Passport for using that money and then hit next. Once a final blow and then click the OK button. Hope this helps.

Re: Error: "Windows Live cannot verify sign-in information" while connecting MS Money 2007

Follow these steps to troubleshoot the problem. Go to the top and then make a hit on the search and selection after the files or folders. Now under select the files in all folders, and after Sample.mny in the search box. Now double-click on the Sample.mny price. After that go to Tools and then click Internet Updates and then select the update that occasionally re-click on the update. Now, once the upgrade is finished, restart the system and after passing through the problem.

I've been through this same problem and would like to suggest the following steps. To do this go to the start and after that make a hit in the long and under what type regsvr32 msxml3.dll and then click the OK button. Now copy of every file in that and then Msxml3.dll who will run the program again and type% systemroot% \ system32. And under every folder and paste it then saves it. After that, once complete reboot and after that go to the trouble.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the steps below: first close your all application and after that make hit on the setting. Now under the setting make click on the control panel and after that make double click on the Date/Time icon. Now on the Date/Time make sure that you have edited the correct time and after that confirm the time zone. After that hit the ok button and then go through your issue.

I think you need to restore your system. To do these follow the steps below:
    1. Go to start.
    2. Make hit on the all program.
    3. After that go to the accessories.
    4. Now under that select the system tool and after that make hit on the system restore.
    5. Here make hit on the restore mine computer to earlier time and after that hit the next.
    6. Now on the system restore select the date before problem encountered and after that hit the next.
    7. Once you finished then restart your system and after that go through your issue.