Thread: Unable to deploy SilverLight application

Unable to deploy SilverLight application

Hello, I had some kind of issues regarding the deployment of the Microsoft SilverLight application. See we are developing the specific applications for the publishing it onto the worldwide but after publishing this applications it might be possible that this applications is could be corrupted or some damage happens in this applications. The same thing happens in my silverLight applications. I need some suggestions for solving that kind of issues. So, please give me suggestions for solving this trouble.

Re: Unable to deploy SilverLight application

For deploying the silverLight applications you need to done the specific process. The process is to be as you need to firstly copy all XAP files into specific folder which is presents on the Web server. Then create Web site that contains SilverLight application. After that you need to add reference of the XAP file as output as SilverLight Applications. Then it create Client Bin folder and copies the XAP files into it. Finally, the Web site would be deployed on the Web server. So, follow this process and deploy the silverLight application over the web server.

See, the trouble you faced is one of the most common trouble faced by any of the silverLight client. They will be developing the silverLight applications but they cannot able to deploy it over the internet. Os, in that case they need to read the manual of the silverLight application framework. Hence you need to firstly read the manual of the silverLight application and hence it helps you to deploy the applications over the internet.

Hey I also faced the similar kind of trouble at the time of deploying the silverLight applications over the web site. This helps a lot for publishing the silverLight applications over the internet and hence for deploying the silverLight applications I had follow the process. Then at the final step it gives the error and I had not able to deploy the applications. Then I use the guidance of the experts and they told me that this deployment have to need some specific process. So, I had done that process and finally I deploy the silverLight application.

See, for deploying the silverLight application over the web site you need to copy the .xml file into the web folder. Then after that you need to call the .xap file from a web page. This would be the one of the step for the deploying the silverLight application. You can use the deployment tools for copy that .xml files. After that you need to check that any browser will display your created SilverLight application. If you have installed the SilverLight runtime then you can view the applications.