Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

System crashed unable to load windows.

Windows Software

Old 19-04-2011

System crashed unable to load windows.

Hello everyone, I am in big trouble here, I am using eee box has suddenly crash for a minute after startup. I don?t know what is happening with this. Sometime it happens that it crashes & hangs with no video output, and sometimes restarts automatically. 2 to 3 time I have got Blur screen of system crash and after that it automatically loads windows. I am using 2 different windows XP on different drives, both the OS have same problem, so can anyone tell me what is the exact problem, is there anything wrong with registry? Please help urgently, it is very important. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 19-04-2011

Re: System crashed unable to load windows.

Hey don?t worry friend, I have also suffered through a lot of these kinds of issue. I was using Duel Core optimizer still loaded from having 4800+ installed, it was not even quad core processor. Try to fix the problem from BIOS setting, or uninstalling it would solve BSOD issue and system would run proper. If you are using RAM on different slots then try to remove any one and then run the windows, because if RAM is of Different capacity may create this kind of issue. So All the best!!!
Old 19-04-2011

Hello friends, I have seen the problem and I have also gone through to the same problem, the problem solving tip which you gave on above post is very right but as per my experience with these issue, I can say that it will never work for him. Because the System is being crashed and he won?t be able to enter into the BIOS set up. I think due to crash of windows BIOs is also got infected, and per my knowledge he will not be able to enter into Safe Mode start up also. So the whole system is crashed and last option is Format the Disk and reinstallation of windows. All the best
Old 19-04-2011

Hello guys, I have gone through to the above all posts. I think threesome problem with ASUS motherboard. I am watching this kind of case almost every day, and every day I am hearing only one name and that?s ASUS. I have checked the almost every Type of Ram with ASUS chipset, but it majorly supports Kingston. I think there is tie up of ASUS and Kingston. As per my opinion you need to upgrade your processor and XFX card. For RAM try to use RAM in only single slot, and also check your RAM whether it is of same capacity or not. All the best!!!

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,