Thread: Does iPod has support for Quick Time files

Does iPod has support for Quick Time files

I just want to know that are there any Quick Time files that are supported by the iPod.If yes then do get back to me as I just want to know that is it actually possible or not. I have heard that there are some arguments about playing films on the iPod which has much more power consumption and the iPod CPU is not fast enough and also has copyright issues.So please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions for this particular issue.

Re: Does iPod has support for Quick Time files

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that this is something that is really interesting. But according to me a lot of people these days aren't just taking pictures with their camera's and mobile phones, but also taking short movie clips, which if I'm not wrong can be imported into Quick Time to treasure forever. More importantly, they don't suffer from copyright restrictions. So this is what I actually do feel about it.

I feel that if you want to take your clips with you to show friends then you just have to be sure about what do you use. Also the next problem is battery power.And this is something that is being notified by many people.So you all just need to be very aware about it. I would say that for the short clips you just need to have the 15 hour battery life and then it wouldn't be reduced all that much, and as for the CPU processing power. So in short I would say that the iPod has support for Quick Time files.

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that have you tried flicking through your photo's in full screen mode by running your finger around the scroll wheel quickly.What this will do is that this will give you an idea that you need to take a short 2 minute movie and split the movie into individual frames and loaded them into my iPod. Running your finger around the wheel produced a watchable movie.So this is what you need to do. And there is no hesitation in my mind that the iPod has support for Quick Time files.