Thread: SilverLight 4 applications working very slow in MAC OS

SilverLight 4 applications working very slow in MAC OS

I am having a silver light 4 with me and was very happy working with it. But now suddenly what I have noticed is that all the silver light 4 applications are working very slow in MAC OS .I don’t know what the issue is but this wasn’t a problem at all in the past and then this has started happening in past few days only.So can anyone help me out on this issue as it is bothering me a lot. So please do get back to me if anyone is suffering from similar problem.

Re: SilverLight 4 applications working very slow in MAC OS

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that it would be better if you present some more details about your application? I think that if you give me some more information about the applications then it would be better. Also did you also test on the PC? And then does the Mac have the latest SL4 plug-in? Please do get back to me on this as it will help me to give you a proper solution for it.

I think that what you can do is you can try to run other Silver Light Applications and then check out the issues that are present over there. And then follow this step by just opening the Silver Light web site and then check if if there is the same issue. So this is what I feel and would say that this will help you to fix the issue that you are facing.But frankly speaking it is quite strange that this is a kind of problem that you are facing because this wasn’t faced by anyone uptill now.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me as they have helped me a lot to understand what the problem is and has given me some options to think over this issue.I feel that now I immediately need to work on this issue by using these solutions and then I feel that it will help me to fix the issue that I am currently facing. So I would once again like to thank you for the solutions that you have provided to me to fix the issue that I was facing.