Thread: How to get a single skin file for vlc instead of the whole pack ?

How to get a single skin file for vlc instead of the whole pack ?

Hello everyone I am really very confused with this particular matter and hence I thought of better confirming with you all. The thing is that whenever I try to download any single skin file for my vlc there does not seem to be any single file available. Whenever I tried to have a look for the skin files the only thing that I had got from them was the vlc package and nothing else. So why is such case happening? Is it so that any single vlc skin file is unavailable. I want to check out the collections and I have to pick up the best one. Which I cannot find anywhere. So can you all recommend me some links from where I will be able to get some good links.

Re: How to get a single skin file for vlc instead of the whole pack ?

I would recommend you to have a look at the Advantage.VLC: Sky file that you can find it any of the vlc websites or the vlc forums. I think that’s a much better option if you ask me. You will be able to get hundreds of previews of the particular skin that you want click on the suitable link that you want and it will get installed in your system .so definitely have a look at the name that I have suggested you here. I am sure that it will be of great help for you.

See you can download the zip file and from there later on you can extract it. While extracting you will be able to get to see all the files that were present in the zip file and from there you can select it accordingly. I think the above option is also a better option that you must try and once you have tried it if you are not successful then the only option that is let before is the one that I have suggested you. So try with any of the options and let me know which one of them worked for you. So go ahead, all the best.

Hey thanks for the Advantage.VLC: Sky file that you had suggested let me tell you I could find the individual links at the bottom of the skin and on having a preview of the skin, the pop up is so big that we are not able to see any down loadable links on the side of it. So that’s one of the thing that I had noticed and I think that must be changed. Well let me tell you that the suggestion that you had specified was indeed helpful for me but it would be better if such feature could have been changed.

See I agree with you and even I think that image pop up is indeed big and that’s the one thing that even I would like to get it changed but we cannot do nothing about it. If you are having problem with such feature then do report the problem to the vlc forum and they might be able to get you out of such issue. They will try and make such changes to that feature and hence the changes will be made accordingly. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.