Thread: Unable to install QuickTime 7 with QuickTime 10 already installed

Unable to install QuickTime 7 with QuickTime 10 already installed

Hello, last month I have installed the QuickTime 10 player on the Mac operating system. Now I want to install the QuickTime 7 player on the system. I have try to install the QuickTime 7 player application on the system but it will not work and the installation goes failure. I need some information about this concept. Is it possible to install the QuickTime 7 with QuickTime 10 already installed in the system? Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to install QuickTime 7 with QuickTime 10 already installed

Hey dude, I think you had work on the Mac OS x Snow Leopard and hence you can able to install the QuickTime 10 application software. For installing the QuickTime 7 application over the system you need to update the Quick time player 7.6.6 over the QuickTime 10.6.4 application software. This helps you to easily install the Quick time player 7.6.6 application easily without any installation issue. This will definitely work because I had tried this solution. You need to try these solutions.

Hey I also faced the same kind of issue in the system. In that time I need to work on the specific work which is to be done only in the QuickTime 7 application. Then I decided to install the QuickTime 7 application on the system but I had already installed the quicktime 10 application on this system and I never want to uninstall it. Then I read somewhere that there is necessary for the QuickTime Pro key for installing the QuickTime 7 application. Then I have got this QuickTime Pro key for the installation of the QuickTime 7 application and it works. I think you also need this pro key for the QuickTime 7 application installation.

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of issue in my laptop. I need to install the Quick time 7 player application over the Quick time player 10 version but it gives the so much error. I had installed this Quick time player 10 application on the Mac operating system and I want to work on the Quick time player 7.6.6 application software then I had uninstall the Quicktime 10 player and then fresh install the Quick time player 7 version. Now it works very well and still there is no issue occurred in this player.

Friend before one month I had not worked on the Mac OS x Snow Leopard. That time I want to install the both QuickTime 10 and QuickTime 7 application on the system. Then I had read the manual of the QuickTime player and after reading the manual of the QuickTime player I understand that this both application will be only work on the Mac OS x Snow Leopard so then immediately I install the Mac OS x Snow Leopard on the system . After installing the OS gives the facility for easily install the both applications on the same system. I think you need to do this.

Hey you need to install the Mac OS x Snow Leopard operating system over the system. For installing this operating system you need to uninstall the previous operating system. In that time you need to use the fresh copy of the bootable Compact Disk of the Mac OS and it helps you to easily install the Mac OS x Snow Leopard operating system. Then use the User Guide manual for the installation of the Quick time player 7 and the 10 on the same system. There also other Mac OS help us to install the both application on the same system. As per mine knowledge till the windows operating system will not help us to install the quick time version 10 applications. Hence use this Mac OS for both application installations.