Thread: Unable to download QuickTime 7

Unable to download QuickTime 7

Hello I had use the Mac OS x Snow Leopard operating system on the mine laptop and it works very well. Yesterday I want to install the Quick time 7 application software on this Operating system and then I try to download it over the system. After that I try to search this quicktime 7 player but I did not found the actual setup of the QuickTime 7 application software. I need some help to find this player setup files which is easily installed on the Mac OS x Snow Leopard OS. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to download QuickTime 7

Hey I also faced the same kind of issue mine Mac OS x Snow Leopard operating system. In that time I want to install the quick time 7 player on the system. So I had search the setup file on the internet but I am not find out the setup file. Then mine friend tell me that the QuickTime application setup file is present in the Apple store Australian web site. Then I had go to that web site and create mine own account and then it provides the facility to easily install the QuickTime application software.

Hey I also try to download the QuickTime 7 application on the Apple store Australian web site. Then I try to install the downloaded setup file but surprisingly it does not work. Then after that I checked the file and it is corrupted. Finally I had purchased the CD of the QuickTime 7 application and it works for installing the QuickTime 7 application over the Mac OS x Snow Leopard operating system. I think you also need to purchase the QuickTime 7 application and then install it on the OS.

Hey few of the web sites have the authority for provide the downloading facility. Hence you need to go to the authorized apple web site. This web site contains the online setup file of the QuickTime 7 application software. And remember one think at the time of downloading the setup file is that there is necessary for the internet is continuously connected to the system. Before that you need to scan the whole system this helps to reduce the unwanted virus presents in the system.

See, there is so many web sites provide the QuickTime 7 application setup file but the few of them are to be really helpful to download the complete version of the QuickTime 7 application. This web site may be just give the specific path of the application setup files and then you need to go to that link path and try to download the application setup file. Hence as per mine suggestions you need to use the authorized Compact Disk of the QuickTime 7 application software. This will help you a lot for the installations.

Hey dude, you need to firstly check whether any previous version of the QuickTime player is installed on the system or not. If the system holds the previous version of the QuickTime application software then you need to check that version and then upgrade that QuickTime application. This will helpful you to easily upgrade the application software. If this player is crashed then you need to firstly scan the whole system using antivirus and then upgrade the QuickTime application software. If the previous version is not present then use the CD or download the setup file for installations of the QuickTime application software.