Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-04-2011

How to edit title of a favourite in quick time7

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all doing well. Well I have a query related to quick time 7. It would be great if someone can help me out and resolve it for me. Well, the question is that if I wish to save a radio stream in quick time 7 as one of my favorites and not to use what source describes it, then is it possible? I did try and open the properties of the movie but was unable to edit it. Suggest solutions in case what I wish is possible. Thanks for the replies.
Old 18-04-2011

Re: How to edit title of a favourite in quick time7

Hi. After searching on the internet for you, I could find out that you will have to move to library and then click on preferences. There you will be required to open a specific file accordingly and thus you will have to make use of property list editor. Then , to have a watch on all the favourites, as you wish too, you will have to expand quick time PF favourite document user folder. Also, keep in mind that property list editor is element of xcode sdk.
Old 18-04-2011

Hi. You can download property list edit pro if you do not wish to download xcode as mentioned in the above reply. It displays item in binary, ascii and xml formats, thus is a better software then apples property list editor. Though it is not freely available, but it is worth its cost if you pay . Also, property list edit pro has apple script support . Thus, it is very useful for parsing a .property list file. This is a very good feature. This software surely gets updates very habitually.
Old 18-04-2011

Hey dude, if you decide to go with pre list editor than have a look on pre list editor pro 1.5. Pre list files are used all the way through mac operating system X., pre list edit pro 1.5 enables you to change the files and thus allow better control over the system .For unknown xcode preferences, it has added planned definitions. It is also very much useful in the development work. So, according to me, you should go for this software as its the latest and has superb characteristics.
Old 19-04-2011

Hi. I guess reading the above posts must have given you sufficient information by now which you were looking for. Thus, it means that there is some amount of work required to change a title. Also, I hope you have realized that quick time 7 won’t allow you to do it as a ordinary operation. Also, don’t forget that quick time 7 has deleted the alternative to save favorites. It now depends on you, which possibility you select as per your wish. Thanks

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,