Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to find QuickTime after restart the computer

Windows Software

Old 18-04-2011

Unable to find QuickTime after restart the computer

Hello, I have installed the quick time player in the last month. This works really well and the facility presents in this application are so brilliant. Yesterday I had upgrade this software and then there is some issue occurred in this QuickTime 10 player application. After upgrading this QuickTime 10 player application I had restart the computer and then try to access this QuickTime 10 player application but it will not see in any drive also when I try to open the video file in the system it opens in the text editor. Please help me to find this QuickTime 10 player application.

Old 18-04-2011

Re: Unable to find QuickTime after restart the computer

Hey dude, I think the issue is related to the virus which is presents in the system. Sometimes we use the internet for downloading the various applications and we can use this internet for the browsing specific topics. Then unwanted virus will be come from the internet and it changes the setting of the system. After that the system would not work correctly and if that time we try to install some application then it currently install the application but later on it remove that applications. So, if the same think happens in your system then you need to remove that virus from the system using antivirus and then install the fresh copy of the application.
Old 18-04-2011

I also faced the similar kind of issue in the operating system. In that time I think that this could be happen because of the virus presents in the system. So, I had scan the complete hard disk using the authorized antivirus such as Quick heal, Norton, Nod 32 etc. but it will not works and the same issue occurred in the system. Then I use the system restore option which is presents in the control panel. It helps me to remove the issue from the system and now it works very well.
Old 18-04-2011

Hey I think you need to use the search option. This will helps you to find the QuickTime 10 player application within the few time slots. See whenever such kind of error occurred in the system then in that case either the application completely removed from the system or it could be these are not able to see this application. In the second case, you need to use this search engine which is default present in the operating system. It helps you to easily find the applications from the system drive.
Old 18-04-2011

As per you discuss in the topic that you had installed the QuickTime 10 player applications successfully and then you restart the computer. After restarting the computer you can see that the QuickTime 10 player will not be presents in the application folder. For solving that kind of issue you need to manually extract the QuickTime 10 player package and then insert this extracted files and folders into the application folder. This might be helps you to solve this kind of errors.
Old 19-04-2011

Hey dude, this kind of error will be related to the either application software or it could be related to the operating system. If the application software is to be installed very well then this could be possible that the error is occurred because of the operating system did not support it. The QuickTime 10 player application supports only the Mac operating system. If you have not work on the Mac operating system then you need to install the Mac OS X v10.6 or Mac OS X v10.7 operating system. This would be helps you to solve such kind of error.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,