Thread: Unable to restore the lost AVI support in QuickTime 10

Unable to restore the lost AVI support in QuickTime 10

Hello, I had use the QuickTime 10 player in the last couple of days. There is no issues generated in the QuickTime 10 player but yesterday this will gives the unrealistic error. After reading that error I understand that the avi files of the QuickTime 10 player is to be lost due to some unnecessary operations. Then it gives the lot of the error. So, I need help to recover that avi files in any how conditions. Please help me to recover that avi files. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to restore the lost AVI support in QuickTime 10

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of issue in mine system. In that time, I use the quick time player and it works very well nut suddenly it give the error and understand that the avi files present in the QuickTime 10 player setup is lost. Then I use the software recovery option to recover that lost files. I had worked on the Mac OS and the name of the recovery software is to be the PC Inspector File Recovery. This software setup is present on the internet and you can easily download that setup.

Hey, I also faced the similar kind of issues in this QuickTime 10 player. Then I use the restore factory setting option of the system. This option presents in the control panel. This option is very helpful for me to restore the setting of the QuickTime 10 player and it will be done easily without taking so much time. I think you also need to use this restoring option and recover lost of the avi files. This restore option is mostly famous for solving this kind of troubles. I think it works on the system.

Hey the trouble you had mention in the discussion is to be the one of the most common issue of the application software. See, this application will be coordinate with the different applications and sometime this will problematic for the applications. This could be generates the different issues in the application. For solving this kind of issues you need to reinstall the setup of the QuickTime 10 player. It helps you to reinstall the application and then it works perfectly without any trouble.

The first step you need is to be the check that any virus affected by the applications or not. For doing this you need to scan the system using the authorized antivirus such as quick heal, Norton and so on. Then if any virus present in the setup of the applications, this antivirus will remove that virus and it cleans the setup files. This helps to remove the virus from the applications then you can easily restore the setting of the applications and it helps to remove the error which is occurred in the application software.

Hey, I think this kind of issues will be occurred if either the user will remove the files from the setup of the application or it could be the virus presents in the applications will be remove that files. For both the case you need to restore the setting of the QuickTime 10 player applications. This option present in the control panel. For doing the restore operation you need to read the user guide manual of the QuickTime 10 player application. This helps you to restore the setting in the QuickTime 10 player applications.