Thread: Unable to upgrade from QuickTime pro to QuickTime 7.6.6

Unable to upgrade from QuickTime pro to QuickTime 7.6.6

Hello I have faced the up gradation issue in the quick time player. I have work on the windows 7 operating system. I had used this quick time player in the last one month. In that time I had installed the quick time pro player on the laptop and it works well. But I have not satisfied with this quick time pro versions so I try to upgrade this quick time pro version to the quick time 7.6.6 version. I tried but it goes to the failed. So, please mention the step by step process of the upgrade the quicktime pro to the quicktime 7.6.6 version.

Re: Unable to upgrade from QuickTime pro to QuickTime 7.6.6

I think you need to reinstall the quicktime player. See, sometimes we download the demo version of the specific applications such as quick time pro. In that case, we try to upgrade this applications but it does not work. So, then we need to uninstalled this quicktime pro player and then install the fresh copy of the quicktime 7.6.6 version. I think if you do this the issue which is occurred in the system is to be solved. So, install the fresh copy of the quicktime player and I think it works very well.

I also faced the same kind of issue in the quick time player. I had tried to upgrade the quick time player but this up gradation goes to the failure. Then I try to open this quick time application and surprisingly it works but it shows the different setting. I am sure that this is not the quick time 7.6.6 player. I check the setting and it shows the quick time pro version. So, I think this upgrade operation will not be completed. This operation could be upgrading the specific part of the player. I need to fully upgrade this quicktime player.

Hey, you need to upgrade the quick player. I think you had planned to work on the FLV files in the quick time 7 player. Then you need to install the Perian component package. This package helps you to do the work on the FLV files of the quick time 7 player. One think remember for opening the FLV files is that this FLV files will not directly opened. These files can be open using the quick time 7 player. Hence install the fresh copy of the quick time 7 players and do the work on the FLV files.

Hey, I also need to upgrade this quicktime pro player but I did not able to do this. Then I use the internet connectivity options. It helps me a lot to avoid such kind of trouble. Using this internet it’s easy to upgrade the quick time pro version and it works really fast. I had use the upgrade option which is present in the quick time player and it helps me a lot to quickly upgrade the quicktime pro player. I think you also need to upgrade this quicktime pro player using the online internet up gradation options.

Hey I think you need to check the manual of the quick time player. This quick time manual presents in the quick time web site. This helps you a lot to understand the basic issue behind this trouble. The manual gives you the complete descriptions of the reason for this trouble and the solution on this trouble. Then immediately read the quick time manual and then understand the actual issue and then try to avoid that issue. This manual helps you a lot to avoid such kind of trouble.