Thread: windows 7:Unable to play QuickTime video in safari web browser

Mykola Guest

windows 7:Unable to play QuickTime video in safari web browser

I have used the mine Dell laptop for the internet connectivity purpose and in that laptop I installed the safari web browser for the browsing purpose. Initially it works very well but later on it creates some trouble. See, whenever I try to watch any quicktime video in safari web browser then it can’t support to play this quicktime video file. I have used this safari as a default web browser. I need some help to solve this issue. Any kind of help will be appreciates. I have installed the windows 7 operating system on this laptop.

Re: windows 7:Unable to play QuickTime video in safari web browser

The safari web browser is a graphical web browser which is developed by the Apple Inc. this web browser is to be builds for the graphical purpose. The safari web browser supports the quick time video so I think you need to check that whether this quicktime video file is ready to playing or not. Sometimes this video file would not play in the specific web browser such as safari, Google chrome, Firefox etc. In that case you need to check that this quick time video file work on the other browser or not.

I also faced the same kind of trouble. In that time I have try to play the video file on the safari web browser. This video file is to be the quick time video file. This file would not play in this web Brower then I try to play this file into the other web browser such as Firefox web browser then surprisingly it play without any trouble. So, I have check the setting of the safari web browser and I find that the quick time video file support option presents in the setting will not to be checked. Then I had done this checked option and after that it plays the quick time video very well.

Hey dude, I think you need to check the setting of the safari web browser. There might be possible that the quicktime video setting will not be set in this safari web browser. In that case you need to refer the manual of the safari web browser and using this manual you can easily set this setting as per you want. After set that setting appropriately you can be easily use this safari web browser very well and it helps you to play the quick time video file. Hey done this I think it works.

I had also faced the same kind of issue in this safari web browser. I had use this web browser in the windows 7 operating system and I try to play any video file in the safari web browser then it can’t play. I had firstly checked the video setting of the browser but it is well set. Then I check the video file but the error is not preset in this video file. Then finally I uninstalled this safari web browser and then install the fresh copy of the browser. Now the trouble is solved and it able to play the quick time video file.

Hey dude, I think you need to firstly check the setting of the safari web browser. This setting presents in the options sub menu of the tools menu then it shows that the number of file type supports this safari browser. Then if it not supports the quick time video file then set it well. After that if the issue is occurred then checks the video file. If it is fine then you need to use the other browser to play this quick time video file. The other options also presents here in that you need to upgrade the safari web browser. This will might helpful to solve the issue.