Thread: Firmware Update for WD TV Live Hub Media Center

Firmware Update for WD TV Live Hub Media Center

I have been using the WD TV Live Hub Media Center from the past several days. This device has made my home as mini theatre. I really liked the device because I have got most of the customizable settings with this Hub. However recently I have heard that this hub has got a new firmware update. It is also announced that this new firmware will be going to fix most of the issues which you have been facing from the beginning. I am very much familiar with some of the issues. Does anybody know about this new firmware?

Re: Firmware Update for WD TV Live Hub Media Center

Firmware is a significant set of directions that informs your WD TV Live Hub Media Center how to work and what the interactive displays appear like, in addition to make sure precise functionality. Improvement of the firmware is significant for the reason that WD continues to expand newer, quicker, and further well-organized utilities that improve your WD TV Live Hub Media Center's abilities and supports simplicity of use.

On one occasion firmware is obtainable all the way through the online update utility, you will be automatically encouraged to update. Just click "Okay," and the new version of firmware update will be downloaded and installed. On the other hand, users might physically ensure for an online update at whichever instance by departing to the "Check for updates" part inside the tool settings menu, whereas the gadget is connected toward the Internet.

The expertise that goes into scheming a media player is whatever thing except easy. The technology following the WD TV Live Hub media center is no diverse, through its WD TV Live Hub media center, by means of its filled terabyte of storage capability and aptitude to stream a few of the most admired substance on the Web, for example YouTube, Flickr, Pandora as well as Facebook, Netflix, Blockbuster OnDemand and further. Still among all that high-end equipment, WD banged it out of the park through a user interface plan that’s welcoming and accessible, permitting the tool to succeed quite a few top awards. This new firmware will obviously going to enhance the features in it.

The WD TV Live Hub supports a broad diversity of file types, thus you can right away play HD media gathering and the cool things you discover on the web in luminous HD 1080p on your huge display HDTV. Watch trendy movies plus TV episodes instantaneously from Blockbuster On Demand otherwise Netflix. In addition you’ll obtain straight access to a vast assortment of fashionable Internet content from the wonderfully effortless WDTV navigation panel. This new update has bring several additional support to the Hub and fixed several things in the device.

Media center is not somewhat innovative, have been in the marketplace for somewhat a little bit except not extraordinarily well-liked because of the obtainable stuffing here as evaluate to the US marketplace. Especially while I choose to emabark on this journey into media center, my major purpose is my photographs seeing as I'm currently a DSLR freak. Whatever it may be I am going to install this new firmware update for my WD TV hub by the use of USB in manner. You will get some additional applications with this update.