Thread: There is no Shrink to Fit Print Preview option in Word 2010

There is no Shrink to Fit Print Preview option in Word 2010

I have purchased new computer and I am using windows 7 in my desktop and I have installed Microsoft office 2010 before that I was using Microsoft office 2007 on Windows xp with my old computer before some days I have installed the MS office 2010 in my computer and it is very nice but I am not able to find the shrink to fit option in print preview because I am very regular user of this option because this option makes my work very easy and reliable for me but now I don’t know where this option is gone in Microsoft office 2010. If any one knows where that option in MS word 2010 is then it will make my work easy again.

Re: There is no Shrink to Fit Print Preview option in Word 2010

Hmm I know that shrink to fit print preview is very useful option in Microsoft word. This option is not gone anywhere form Word 2010 its still exist there you can use it by adding it into quick access toolbar because in word 2010 it is hidden by default once you will add it to quick access toolbar then you will be able to use the shrink to fit function. i have also tried same thing Except that if you want to know anything more about this then let me know I will help you with that also.

Thank you. I am very happy to know that this feature is still exist in Microsoft word 2010 as you suggested in your reply that I can add the option to my quick access toolbar but I just want to know that how to add this function in quick toolbar because the Microsoft has given very different interface in this new version I am not able perform your given steps that is why if you can give me some sort of steps to add this function than I will able to solve the problem thank you for your help.

Yes you are rite in this new version of Microsoft office the interface is vey different from previous one and here are the steps which will help you to add the function easily. First go to the quick access tool bar and then right click on it and then select the customize quick access toolbar then there set the category for print preview tab on that tab you will able to se the shrink to on button then select the Shrink one page option now its done now you can use these feature and make your work better and easy.