Thread: Cannot install Latest DTS connect and dolby digital live drivers

Cannot install Latest DTS connect and dolby digital live drivers

I am having the X-Fi Titanium Fatality Pro (PCI-Express) and am using Windows 7 Ultimate. I have been trying to update the DTS/DD drivers to the latest ones that were released on the 18th, but every time I try to install them I get this message:

Installation is unable to continue because of one or more unresolved issues.
    Please contact support services and quote "Error I-010"

Any help on this problem would be appreciated.

Re: Cannot install Latest DTS connect and dolby digital live drivers

It may be possible that your system is not meeting the minimum requirements for the DTS connect and that is the reason that you are getting the problem like this. So below, I am giving the minimum requirements needed for it.
    Minimum System Requirements:
    • Microsoft Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 or Windows XP(x64, Service Pack 2 or Media Center Edition) for Dolby Digital Live.
    • Microsoft Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 for DTS Connect.
    • Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon™ 64 or equivalent processor, 1.6 GHz or faster

One of the following Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices (equipped with Digital out):
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer

Dolby Digital otherwise DTS-equipped home theater system.
    Software
    • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi series Driver 2.18.0008 or later versions.
    • Creative Console Launcher 2.60.29 or later versions.

You will need to have the internet Connection intended for software purchase and activation. Select your product and download its driver as well as software application along with the instructions.

There is no distortion while SLI mode is immobilize. Asus Rampage 2 Extreme (Intel X58) through NVIDIA GeForce 9800 otherwise GTX280 graphic cards within SLI mode, otherwise ATI 4870X2 CrossFire was experienced to be working well while using Dolby Digital Live otherwise DTS Connect. Accessible Dolby Digital Live Pack users are able to obtain DTS Connect like free upgrade. If you desire to obtain DTS Connect otherwise have misplaced the installation file then just click here to download Creative Dolby Digital Live as well as the DTS Connect Pack again. You have to have a legal Activation Key toward installing it. The similar Activation Key is utilized for both Dolby Digital Live with DTS Connect. If you comprise earlier purchased as well as activated Dolby Digital Live Pack then you will not have to start again while installing DTS Connect.

I have seen this earlier while DDL Installation worked fine, I kept getting that error on DTS Connect. Since I never installed a single release installation of DDL/DTS before, I couldn't uninstall it before installing the new one either. Found out the problem was that audiodg.exe was locking ctopt352.dll. So what I did was: reboot, kill process of audiodg.exe by means of task manager (elevated) and then install ddl/dts followed by a reboot. So you can also do the same to see if that works for you as well.

I am having a very similar issue, when I tried to install the DTS Connect Pack 1.03.08 I get the error code I-010 at the point it’s trying to write to CTOPT352.dll. This does not happen when I install the Dolby Digital pack however. Also I am able to select DTS connect with the audio panel with no issues. I was going to try and revert back to 1.03.00 but DTS connect pack is not listed in the uninstall programs list and of course Creative software doesn’t seem to include an uninstall or re-install of older versions. I tried killing the audiodg.exe within task manager but I still got the same error message. What is this all about? I love Creative software! Am I doing something wrong with killing audiodg.exe? You mention something about Task manger elevated what does that mean?

Yes, that fixed the installation problem all right, but now I got another error. This time it’s in the Creative Console Launcher and the Audio Control Panel. *When I go to the Encoder tab and try to pick either Dolby Digital Live or DTS Connect I get this error:
    *"The operation was unsuccessful. Please try again or reinstall the application."
    As you may have guessed, I have tried reinstalling both the DDL and DTS Connect as well as the launcher, but with no change.