Thread: The file OLMAPI32.dll is incompatible with Microsoft Outlook and it is giving error Install Outlook again.

The file OLMAPI32.dll is incompatible with Microsoft Outlook and it is giving error Install Outlook again.

I started with a Windows Vista 64 bit home premium machine that includes a free upgrade to Windows 7 when it came out. As the burdens of the windows 7 that have had nothing but problems with programs as diverse as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook simply crashes every time someone sends me something with an attachment in the same. I get the following message; OLMAPI32.dll The file is not compatible with Microsoft Outlook. Install Outlook again. I even removed entirely new perspective and reinstall it, same thing, so I moved to Outlook 2010 Beta and will work for a day, then right back where you started with the accident itself.

Re: The file OLMAPI32.dll is incompatible with Microsoft Outlook and it is giving error Install Outlook again.

I think you have two version of the office/outlook on your system and so that you’re getting this issue. so I would like to suggest you to uninstall the all older version and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control panel make hit on the add/remove program. Now on the add/remove program make sure that you don’t have earlier version and if you’re having the older version then make double click on that and after that select the remove. Now once you complete the removing then restart your system and after that go through your issue.

Re: The file OLMAPI32.dll is incompatible with Microsoft Outlook and it is giving error Install Outlook again.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you to following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below. Make select on the start orb and after that go to the control panel. Now under the control panel select the mail and after that make select on Email accounts. Now on the Email accounts make sure that you have exchange account configured. Now once you finish this hit the ok button and after that close the application. I hope this will help you.

I would like to recommend you to reinstall newest outlook and after that you can solve your issue. to do this go to the start orb and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control panel select the add/remove program and after that make select on the outlook and after that remove it. Now once you removed your product then install new outlook version and after that you won’t face issue. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue to do this follow the steps below: first you need to remove the OLMAPI32.dll, to do this go to the following location: C:\Program Files\ Microsoft Office\ Office 12 and here search for the OLMAPI32.dll and then delete it. After that now you need to repair your outlook and after that your issue will get solved. I hope this will help you.