Thread: Replacement of Microsoft Office Single Image 2010 64-bit with 32-bit is not proceeding

Replacement of Microsoft Office Single Image 2010 64-bit with 32-bit is not proceeding

I am trying to run the installer of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 64bit but before running the setup my system gives me a message that I need to remove Microsoft Office Professional 2010 and also MS Office 2007.but when check for those software in control panel programs list I didn’t found any of this application. I have also tried to search the solution on internet but I am not able to find any solution for it please reply me how to fix this problem. If you have any solution for this then i will be Thankful to you.

Re: Replacement of Microsoft Office Single Image 2010 64-bit with 32-bit is not proceeding

If you are facing the problem with removing Microsoft Office Professional 2010 and also MS Office 2007 then I have one solution for you with this solution you will be able to uninstall the application which you want to uninstall for this use Microsoft fix it tool. To get this tool you have to visit the Microsoft site where you can get this tool and after that follow the steps according to that then you will be able to uninstall the software which you want. I also tried this and I got the results which I needed and I am very happy with it. So I hope it will work for you also.

Re: Replacement of Microsoft Office Single Image 2010 64-bit with 32-bit is not proceeding

Hey thank you buddy for your help. I tried to do all the things as you said but I am not able to find that fix it tool if you can give any link or proper website for that then it will really make my work easy or if you can give me any other procedure to solve this problem then also it will be ok but please tell me what to do with this I have also tried to find the solution on Microsoft office chat support but there also I dint get any results now I am very confused

I referred your problem and after reading all the issues I try to search solution for it which will really help you to fix this problem. For solving this you have to do according to this flow of steps.
    • First of all go to the start menu and select the run option.(for windows vista and windows 7 click on search)
    • Then in that box use following keyword (appwiz.cpl) and then hit enter.
    • It will open ope application list there select the Office system product.
    • And after that click on remove.after that its done.

After removing the application try to install your required software then it will not give any error message and you will be able to install successfully.

Hey now I am able to remove this irritating single image file after facing lots of troubles with it for an hour days gone by. I able to did it with the help of Cleanup tool which Microsoft has removed but I have searched in internet after doing some search on Google I got that cleanup tool after running that tool I fixed my all issues very easily and after that I have successfully installed Microsoft Office Single Image 2010 64-bit.i also suggest you if you are facing same problem like me then try out this cleanup tool it really works.