Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Recording with VLC Media Player from the command line

Windows Software

Old 17-04-2011

Recording with VLC Media Player from the command line

Recording with VLC Media Player on clicking the Record button works fine. If you start but a shot from the command line, no storage of the stream. The file (eg test.xyz), although applied correctly, but and remains in a file length of 0 bytes. I suspect a bug in the program because I have tried every variation different versions of the stream storage without success, but it works on the direct route without problems. So please help me in this case and let me know what can I do to solve the issue here.

Old 17-04-2011

Re: Recording with VLC Media Player from the command line

Well if you are unable to record on the VLC media player then I have definite way to do it. I am also using the VLC media player on my system of windows 7. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether you are able to get the option called record and then you have to hit in after selecting the same there will be a red button and once you will click on the same then you will be able to record the video that you are playing.
Old 17-04-2011

VideoLan VLC Player the popular media player, among other functions can also record video and audio playback. Useful if you want to make a copy of the file you are viewing or listening. Record video with VLC is simple and fast, after the files are saved in the My Documents folder on your operating system. Once you start VLC, in order to start recording you must first display the Advanced Controls, then the menu bar, click the View button and context menu item Advanced Controls
Old 17-04-2011

In the commands for managing the reproduction of the new buttons will be added including the first top left, REC, with the red dot in the center, or to register for (small red box). Now just play the audio or video file and start recording by clicking once on the REC button. To stop recording click the REC button again. In automatic video or audio file is saved to the My Documents folder on your operating system. Only drawback is that files can only be played with VLC. For those who have the 'need to play the files with other media players or even players on the table, you can work around this problem simply by using Format Factory, in selecting Video or Audio format conversion.
Old 18-04-2011

I have my answer, but it is not logical "C: \ Program Files \ VideoLAN \ VLC \ vlc.exe" - high-priority - no-video-title-show - fullscreen - play-and-exit - mouse-hide-timeout = 1 "C : \ Documents and Settings \ mypc \ Desktop \ matrix.mpg "- key-play-pause right - key-quit left . How the same code is being done to block the display of the "controller". It can be done manually by un-checking the option Show a controller in full screen mode in preferences for VLC but the command lines I cannot find anything.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,