Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Convert 2D image into 3D image using Silverlight 4

Windows Software

Old 17-04-2011

Convert 2D image into 3D image using Silverlight 4

Hello, I have faced some trouble related to the animations. Last one week I have worked on the silverlight4 application software and still I am learning so many concepts about the silverlight. Now I want to develop some applications in the silverlight which will be based on the animations or it could be the supporting for converting the 2D image into the 3D image. So, can this possible in the silverlight 4? Any type of reply will be appreciates.

Old 17-04-2011

Re: Convert 2D image into 3D image using Silverlight 4

The newly launched silverlight4 application software is to provide the advanced features which will never presents in the previous versions such as Content protection, Deep Zoom performance, and data binding support etc. This silverlight 4 application software also provide the animation support an I think this silver 4 application software will be help you to develop the animated project inside the silverlight 4 application. So you need to study the concept of the silverlight4 application and then try to develop the animation project.
Old 17-04-2011

The silverlight 4 applications feature will not mention the concept of the image conversion feature. I also want to know about this 2D image convert into the 3D image but I did not found any specific solutions. The animation concept I have read in the manual and it will gives the specific procedure for the developing the animation project into the silverlight application software. I think you need to read the user guide manual of the silverlight 4 applications. It helps you to build the animation project.
Old 17-04-2011

Friend you need to firstly read the complete process of the animation because it helps you to build such kind of applications. The process of converting 2D image into the 3D image is to as below. Firstly right click on the image file and then click on the insert. After that in the toolbox click on the selection and select the 2D image. After doing this process you need to click on the Make Image 3D option of the tool menu. It will convert 2D image into the 3D image.
Old 17-04-2011

Hey dude, I also read the same process and I will tell you that animation developing process. See, the animation is to be the sequence of images displayed within the few times. The few time will be goes into the milliseconds or it could be goes into the nanosecond. So for developing this animations web applications into the silverlight application software then you need to display this number of 2D or 3D images in sequence within the few time slots. After you build that kind of applications the animation web applications will definitely build into the silverlight applications.
Old 18-04-2011

Hey I also faced the same kind of trouble and I do not get any solution on it. The feature of the silverlight4 application says that it provides the animation concept. But it does not give the complete procedure for the developing the animation web applications. Then I read the information on the web site and it gives the process of the animations. So you need to search this information and this will give you the complete process of the animation.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,