Thread: Unable to install QuickTime on windows 7

Unable to install QuickTime on windows 7

Well I am trying a lot to accomplish this task where I need to get the proper installation process but I am failing to do so. Actually I have the quick time with me and I am trying to install the same on my system. Now the thing here is that I am working on windows 7 operating system which is based on the Intel core i3 processor and when I am trying to install the same then my system is not allowing to do the installation of QuickTime. Do the same thing happened with anyone else if yes then please let me know what I should do to solve the issue here.

Re: Unable to install QuickTime on windows 7

I am also running the same operating system and using the QuickTime on my system and I am not facing any of the issues related to the same. The new Microsoft operating system Windows 7 Plays video. Mov contain natively support. This was announced by the developers announced in a blog entry. The container is Apple's media software "Quick Time" used by, and can include various video formats. Until now users had to download the Windows-Apple software dependent if they file in QuickTime format View wanted video. This is now Windows 7 is no longer necessary.

I have gone through this situation and it seems to me that I can really help you out in this case now what you have to do here is that just Empty your Temp directory and restart the computer this will give you the fresh one to deal with now what you have to do here is that Completely remove QuickTime that is nothing but uninstall the QuickTime from the system and the search for the latest version of the same and then install it on your system.

I think the software that you are willing to install on the system is not doing a great deal that there are few issues with the software or there must be some compatibility issues. So now what I want you to do here is that just see whether the QuickTime is compatible on the system of yours and if it is not then please don’t force the installation because it may harm your system. I hope that you are getting my point.

Well according to me there are some issues related to the registry of your system. If you cannot uninstall and delete the related components of your system, then you should try using other software, the use of third party registration or software to uninstall any program or application, delete the links used and corrupt registry. Use CCleaner for the similar reason. Searching the Internet and download the installation program on its official website and install it on your system. After installation, run CCleaner and uninstall QuickTime, and to clean the registry. This will delete all the instance of QuickTime on your system. Once done, you can do a fresh install of QuickTime 7 if desired.