Thread: Unable to keep QuickTime and ITUNES on the same system

Unable to keep QuickTime and ITUNES on the same system

Hello I have big problems with any quick time I uninstall, use regedit to delete everything manually, and I tried to install quick time and itunes, nothing to do plant, I read every forum, and followed all the news, nothing to help me in quick time mozilla is not detected, I cannot play video, and finally when I reinstall quick time the computer tells me you have a recent version of quick time You can install it so is there anyone who is having the same issue if yes then please help me in this

Re: Unable to keep QuickTime and ITUNES on the same system

Download and install the registry cleaner on your system, in the left column click on the "errors" tick all the boxes, then you just have to select the search error and once you are done with it then you need to click Fix errors and then you have to save the same when you will receive the from message Registry asking for the confirmation so just select "yes" then you do that again until he finds you more errors. Recovery Ccleaner, go in the "cleaner" present on the left, uncheck the last box if Advanced is checked then click on "Start Cleaning"

I have the solution to your problem, I had the same worries. Go to the folder C: / Program Files / QuickTime folder and delete it. Then go to C: / windows/system32 and delete files named QuickTime and QuickTimeVR. And then you have to download the proper version of QuickTime and then install the same on your system I am sure that after installing the same you will get the proper response from the same.

I uninstalled QuickTime me, I knew that I could be useful for what I did burn CDs etc, and need QuickTime to open i-tunes So I uninstall a because of the extra software that log it in memory of the tower and when I wanted to write music it told me to reinstall i-tunes (which I did) then reinstall QuickTime jai wanted, and, problem: it says "C / Document and Settings / Local Settings / Temporary Internet Files / Content IE5/QG 73SQRY/QuickTime/Installer . exe is not a valid Win32 application " What does this mean? I really do not understand.