Thread: m3u8.temp file not getting updated in VLC 1.2

m3u8.temp file not getting updated in VLC 1.2

Yes guys this is the problem that I am facing from quite a lot of time. I have tried several attempts to update the m3u8.temp file but it is not getting updated at all. So what should I do in such situation? Does anyone has any solution for this kind of problem. So what it does is that my iPhone is unable to read the stream. So tell me what should I do ins such situation? Do you all have any fix solution for this problem? If you have any then do share it here.

Re: m3u8.temp file not getting updated in VLC 1.2

All I can say about this problem is that it is because of a known bug in the windows which is causing this kind of problem. So that’s what I have to say here and if you need some solutions on this problem then you need to have the patch code for it .so that you would be able to run the patch and recompile it again. So that’s what the solution that I can suggest you right now. There is nothing much that I can say about this topic. So do work on it accordingly.

I need to know whether there are any version in the vlc 1.2 such that this kind of bug will not be present. So I want to know if there is any availability of the version which is out of my knowledge. So anyone of you all having any knowledge of such version then please do recommend it to me. One more thing hthat I would like to know if there is any source code for the vlc that I can find which will erase this problem completely. Anyone with any idea then please do share it here.

No as such there is no such latest version of vlc 1.2 released yet. The version that you are using is the latest and also one more thing that I would like to add is that there is no as such source code that you can sue here, so that you would be able to solve such issue. Even I have gone and searched the internet but there also I could not find any suitable solution for you. So don’t be disappointed with my response. Lets see if any other user who can help you in such issue.

Well I have got a particular patch file for you as an attachment. So try using that attachment and that will solve the issue. Just use the patch and recompile it and you must be able to solve the error. So do go ahead and it will definitely solve the issue. So go ahead and work on it accordingly. I happened to come across this attachment after hours of thorough search in the internet. So in that case your feedback will be very important for us. So do install the attachment and get back to me if that did worked or not.
    Attached Files Attached Files