Thread: Apple QuickTime only audio playback

Apple QuickTime only audio playback

I have recently a problem with my Quick Time Player latest version. I cannot play. Mov files anymore. We hear only the sound and run sees the time line. The image will just know. I have already installed all kinds of plug-in, but nothing helped. I do not really continue. I also have googled unsuccessfully. So is there is any solution for this one if yes then please let me know. And for your kind information I am getting an error message on the system and it is nothing but: “It lacks the necessary Quicktime software. These may be available on the Quick Time web site. If you have dial-up Internet, select it and click "Continue" to search for the software. “

Re: Apple QuickTime only audio playback

The first thing that you have to check here that whether the video that you are playing is of the appropriate format or not. I mean the video is the proper one and it is supported on your system or not. and if the video is not supported on the system then it will definitely give you some problems and if you have to solve them than I think you need to just change the format of the file with any application and ten see whether the video is played or not.

I think the problem basically lies with the QuickTime that you are using on the system. So what you have to so here is that just see whether you are able to upgrade the quicktime that you have because according to me it is the lone culprit and if you have to get rid of the issue then you need to uninstall the current Quick time and then install the latest on your system. I am sure it will work for you and then all the video files will be played perfectly.

Actually this is the most common problem with the users and here they all blame on the media player or the video file but I want you to just see whether the video drivers are appropriately installed the system or not and if they are not installed then you have to download the same install then back and I am sure that once the proper driver installation is done then you will not get any issues and then video will also played in the proper way.

I have the same problem video clips that I shot with my digital cam, are in the photo library and from there I could always look at me. Has now suddenly is no more, only audio, no picture. why now all at once? Before we went but also quite normal not only the new clips that I play on it for a few days, even the old ones were already on the computer running, not more. The clips have. avi format. I've already tried it in change. mov, but then the splash screen displayed by the clip and the arrow in the audio bar moves within a second to the right and that was it. There no way to bring the clips back to run through QuickTime? I have a PowerBook, so I do not know what will be the possible solution

Still, I was able to find anything, but I have not given up too. If I still find a solution, I'll post here. But it has to do in my case very likely related to the above code. The only thing I can not find there unfortunately is a download area .I have now written in any case, email to Streambox, perhaps the answer yes. Nevertheless, I have found a temporary solution, with which you can watch the videos. You have the latest QT player (that would be the 7 Series) completely uninstall and then play on it again the 6 version. This all works wonderfully.