Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

outlook 2003 error - entity is created in marquee, and this application is not valid to open

Windows Software

Old 16-04-2011

outlook 2003 error - entity is created in marquee, and this application is not valid to open

dear sir ...

when i want to insert a scroll text in outlook email message occurred to me as the following :

the entity is created in marquee , and this application is not valid to open it
be sure this application correctly established , and it is not delete or movable or renamed

is there any solution to this problem ? please i need it help me

Old 17-04-2011

re: outlook 2003 error - entity is created in marquee, and this application is not valid to open

You can try to open with Outlook and then click on Tools > Options > select the "Other" tab > click on "Advanced Options" > Add-In Manager button, then unselect these Outlook add-ins. By the way, could you tell us what type of file you are trying to open with outlook? Did you create any animated marquee signature in outlook?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,