Thread: Blackberry Desktop Manager error: Validation failed for Application Updates

Blackberry Desktop Manager error: Validation failed for Application Updates

I'm eager to hear that somebody can assist me with this error I'm getting while I am demanding to update the applications on my blackberry Curve 8330. I'm just looking forward to get rid of several applications I downloaded from the blackberry app World that I no longer make use of to settle a few space. I obtain this error: Validation failed since a component marked for update (net_rim_bis_client) is not obtainable on local disk. What this error about?

re: Blackberry Desktop Manager error: Validation failed for Application Updates

How did you try to remove those applications from the blackberry device? Have you tried the blackberry desktop manager in order to remove all those unwanted applications from your device? Sometime it may not be possible for you to uninstall applications directly from the manager. You should try to directly remove or delete from the phone or device itself. There is no need to connect your phone to the manager software for the purpose of getting off the apps.

Except they are in your applications listing in preferences, they are not installed and make use of practically no memory. These launcher icons are pressed via your carrier. Still if you erase them, they will be pressed over again with the carrier. So simply make a folder, place each and every one of the apps and other data that you won't utilize and hide the directory. This would be better idea to do so.

Once you have connected your blackberry to the desktop manager, you will observe the software as well as application list. You will point out a few of the applications are grayed away. This indicates that they are mandatory and can’t be physically chosen for elimination. Those that have the + otherwise X icon are obtainable for installation otherwise deletion. To insert an application, just choose the + sign, and it will transform to green to display that it will be installed. If you are eliminating an application, choose the X and it will go round red to indicate that it will be deleted.

Removing applications from the Blackberry phone directly is the best step to remove the applications without any trouble. Just the once the main screen is loaded, go through the menus in order to delete apps: Menu (Blackberry Menu Button) > Options > Advanced Options > Applications. A progress bar will come into view as the phone loads the list of apps. To take away an app just scroll down to the app within the list, following ensuring the preferred app is dyed thump the Blackberry menu switch. One more list in the base left will offer you with additional options concerning the managing of apps; merely scroll down toward the delete selection and choose it.

It seems to me that the application which you are trying to delete might be updating without your concern and due to this the phone is not allowing you to uninstall the app. Otherwise the app might be already deleted but it’s just showing the icon in the desktop manager. Otherwise the phone itself not allowing the desktop manager to delete the applications. Just do a soft reset of the phone and try to delete again. It should be working now.