Thread: Where to find newspaper template for Microsoft Word 2007?

Where to find newspaper template for Microsoft Word 2007?

I am running windows 7 in my computer. I have been assigned to make a project in which I have to create 1 major article and 3 minor articles. I wish to make the newspaper look realistic and very professional as that will increase my grade. For the same I have installed Windows Word 2007. S I wanted to know where I can find FREE Microsoft word template for the same. The articles I wish to add must have sports, news, features, and entertainment columns. So does anyone know where I can find these templates?

Re: Where to find newspaper template for Microsoft Word 2007?

You can easily find the newspaper templates. You just need to do the following:
    • Start the Microsoft Word Application. You should do this:
    • Go to Start > All programs > Accessories > Microsoft Office > Microsoft word
    • When the Word window starts, click on the office button
    • Select the New option.
    • Now under My Office Online look for the newspaper templates.
    • Make sure your internet is ON.

You should search Free Microsoft Word 2007 Newspaper Templates on Internet and download the files from their respective link. Once you have found such free templates on Internet then download it and save it to any accessible folder. Once you have downloaded them, start Microsoft Words and import the templates to it. Click on Microsoft logo and select new. Follow the on screen instruction and select the templates you have downloaded in your system. Press F1 after you have started MS word and search for Templates. You will be able to see all the templates which are available in your system.

You should try to search for Templates Designer on Internet and download the free version of them in your system. You can make anything by using those templates. You can find various different newspaper templates for Microsoft Word on Internet. You should probably visit the official website of Microsoft and download more templates from there. Search for guides related to making newspaper templates on Internet. There are many tools and softwares available on internet which can guide you through the process of making newspaper templates.

Thank you, guys for spending your time in guiding me sail through my problem. They were really helpful to me. You guys are really life-savers. Now, just because of your tips I will be able to score a little higher. I searched for free newspaper templates on Internet and found many exciting ones. I even downloaded and installed Template designer and am looking forward to learning it and making my own templates in future. But for the time being I am using the existing templates, as it will save my time while I am making my final article. Once again thanks a lot. Keep doing the good work.