Thread: Outlook won't start Error while opening emails

Outlook won't start Error while opening emails

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have also using the office 2007 and outlook 2007. I have configured mine email to outlook. However when I try to unlock the outlook when email appears but I am not able to open the default emails. I have also tried to uninstall the office 2007 and after that again I have installed the office 2007 to solve mine issue but it doesn’t solve mine issue. I have got the following error message:” cannot open your default e-mail folders. The information store could not be opened” can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue.

Re: Outlook won't start Error while opening emails

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the following steps: make hit on the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the search program. Now under the search program type the following: Outlook.exe /resetnavpane and after that make hit on the ok button. Now once you finish this command and then go through your issue. I had same issue on mine system as and after following these steps I have solved mine issue.

I would like to recommend you following step s and so that you can solve your issue to do this go through following steps and after that you can solve your issue. to do this go to the start and after that make hit on the my computer. Now under the windows explorer go to the following location: Local Disk C>Program Files>Microsoft Office>Office 12>Outlook.exe. Now here make right click on the Outlook.exe and after that select the properties now under the properties make hit on the compatibility and then go the compatibility mode option and after that make click on the change settings for all users tab and under that make uncheck on the all box and after that make hit on the apply button and after that make select on the ok button.

I would like advise you to repair your office 2007 and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the search. Now under that type appwiz.cpl and then hit the ok button. Now under result open the appwiz.cpl and after that make hit on the office edition 2007 and then choose the change button. And after that select the add/remove feature and then make hit on the continue. Now once you complete this restart and then go through your issue.

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion and I have gone through this all steps and then I tried to use the outlook but it doesn’t help me to solve mine issue. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. I have also gone through some threads but I didn’t have the any solution on that. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

I would like to suggest you to uninstall and then reinstall outlook and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under the control panel go to the add/remove program and after that select your product and then make double click on that and after that select the remove. Now once you complete your removing then restart your system and after that reinstall the outlook and then go through your issue.