Thread: Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2412171) disables archive

Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2412171) disables archive

I have installed the windows vista on mine system and I have also using the Outlook 2007 on mine system. the whole thing was working fine on system without any issue but I have small issue on mine outlook after updating. I have updated the latest outlook Consequence in the newest update for Outlook 2007 that is extremely sluggish to alter folders and file functionality appears to have been eliminated. Is this a bug or error? Details: Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 KB2412171 this update offer the newest fixes connected to stability and performance for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.

Re: Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2412171) disables archive

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these go through these steps: make hit on the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under the control panel select the program and feature and then under this view installed updates and after that make double click on that and then select the uninstall. Now once you complete the uninstall then restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I would like to advise you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the following steps and after that you can solve your issue. to do this make hit on the start and after that make click on the computer. Now under the computer select the search and under that type Outlook.exe and then hit the enter. Now under the result make right click on the Outlook.exe and then select the properties. Now under that go to the general tab and after that make sure that you have updated. If you don’t update then make update and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to make the automatic update and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the control panel. Now beneath the control panel go to the system and after that make select on the automatic tab on the system. now under the automatic tab select the Performance and Maintenance and then choose the System and after that go to the Automatic Updates tab. Now under the Automatic Updates tab select your product that want to update and after that hit the ok and then restart your system.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you to download the 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 and so that you can solve your issue. To download the 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 from here .Now once you click on this link make hit on the save file and after that download on it your system and then install it on your system. Now once you complete the installation restart your system and after that go through your issue.

Post Re: Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2412171) disables archive

I have same issue on mine system as well. The issue is on KB2412171 and I am not able to control folder and its takes too many times to operate. I have repaired the inbox but it doesn’t made much effort and after that uninstall the all update and then return to same position. But the issue is now also same. Can anyone suggest on this. Following are mine detail of system.
    8 GB RAM
    Office 2007
    Windows Security Essentials
    POP3 accounts -- no Gmail
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit