Thread: How to open 2 excel files in separate windows to view them side by side

How to open 2 excel files in separate windows to view them side by side

I have installed the windows vista on mine system and I have also using the Microsoft Office Excel on mine system. Everything on the system works smoothly without any issue but I have small issue on mine Microsoft Office Excel. I wanted open 2 excel files in separate windows to view them side by side I have tried to do it but I didn’t have the any solution to this. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help from this and thanks in advance.

Re: How to open 2 excel files in separate windows to view them side by side

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these go through the following steps. Go to the start icon and after that make hit on the run. Now under the run type Regedit and then hit the ok button. Now under the registry key windows go to the following location: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/Excel.Sheet.8/shell/Open/commend: and after that on the right side add %1 on the following command. First you need to double click on the command and after that enter the following “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE" /e "%1" and after that rename it as commend 2. Once you finish these steps and after that again restart your system and after that go through your issue.

There is another way to open your Excel spreadsheets into the shape you want. If you've tried the above method, then you might notice that the two leaves that appear either horizontally or vertically, but not allowed to move their pieces as desired. What if you want to do all their leaves appear in tile or cascade? To do this, open the two files, click the View tab, under the Window "Arrange All" and choose tiles, vertical, horizontal or cascade, and click the OK button and after that go through your issue.

I have faced same issue on mine and I have followed the following steps to solve mine issue to do this follow the steps below: first close all your application and after that open the Excel on your system and after that open any Excel document that you want and after that again open the another document from the excel icon or drag the file from the excel icon. And then adjust size yourself and after that your issue will gone solved. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you to following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below: Open the Microsoft excel and after that open the any document. And again open another file on the same window. Now go to the view tab on your excel menu on the top and after that make hit on the View Side by Side command button on the right side of the tool tab and after that make hit on that. Now once you complete this will open the both documents on side by side.