Thread: Which Flash Player version should i get for Powerpc based Mac

Which Flash Player version should i get for Powerpc based Mac

Hello friends, i am having Powerpc based Mac and wanted to get the latest version of flash player which will worked proper for me. So does anyone know that which version will be the best and also proper for me. So please help me about it. I wanted on my system, please tell which is supported. Thank you.

Re: Which Flash Player version should i get for Powerpc based Mac

I have the step to get the latest version of Flash Player which will be supported for PowerPC based Mac, you need to work as per the below, it will work for you and get for your PC.

Thank you for steps, but i wanted to know that it will work properly and i will be able to access video with my Flash Player installed. Please tell me about it, i am very much tired of losing my video connection every time when i tired to play any of the video on browser, so please tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by oJAsVI View Post
    Thank you for steps, but i wanted to know that it will work properly and i will be able to access video with my Flash Player installed. Please tell me about it, i am very much tired of losing my video connection every time when i tired to play any of the video on browser, so please tell me.
    The problem of losing the video connection will be totally solved, it has worked for many of the people and as you will be updated the flash player, so the prolbem which you were getting in older one then it will be solved.

I wanted some help regarding it,i have also install Flash player from steps which is been given. The installation process is been worked proper and did getting same issue during that, in Flash home page or YouTube iPlayer. Well i was trying to get some of my old archive then i was getting the same problem which i was use to get it. I think that reason that i have uninstalled the older version then installed Flash player 10.1, now i was not able to get the YouTube. So what should i do now, i am really stick and tired of it. Please help me about it. Thank you.

Even i am getting problem, I am having Mac OS X 10-5.8 and PowerPC G4 laptop. I have also tired to the steps which are been given above, it was working perfectly, even the installation was been started, but it got stuck at 57%. Then after sometime i get the message that "This installation failed. Get Support". So I also tired using Mac OS X 10.1 versions then also it has not worked for me. So what is the problem about it. Please help me with it. Thank you.

I would suggest that you people better try the method which i have listed below, so it will solve the issues which you are getting it,

• Do the uninstalling Flash Player on Mac OS
    • Now do mount the flashplayer10_1r102_64_ub_mac.dmg and try installing again
    • If you are still getting installation fail error then right click on "Install Adobe Flash Player" and select "Show Package Contents"
    • In that go through path and find /Contents/Resources/ folder and double click the Adobe Flash Player.pkg file.
    • It will be installed properly.

I wanted to add that flash player automatically updates for latest version which is supported for system. Before doing installation of the new version i would like to tell that you need to uninstall all the older version. If you are not knowing which is llatest veriosn then Flash Player 10.1.102.64 is the latest one, so you can download for your system

The flash player is been updated very much frequently. So you need to have install after uninstall the older version of flash player. Yes 10.1 is new version.