Thread: How to delete .tb folder

How to delete .tb folder

For several cause I recently reformatted my system which include windows 7 of 64 bit and at the moment at what time I look at my NAS (BlackArmor 110) created it .Tb folders all over the place that are filled with thumbnails of each video in it. This is I am not able to delete these pictures, or not able to move and cannot obtain control of them. Anyone have several suggestion of what creates these folders or how I am able to eliminate them?

UnLucky Guest

Re: How to delete .tb folder

I'm also receiving .Tb folder. They are full of thumbnail images to the previous folder, I cannot find out what process is creating them, but I'm sure that one is a WHS. TB folders simply come into view in folders in the shared folder of photos on my Acer WHS. These thumbnails subfolder are annoying as other detection programs. EG my picture and my screen digital photo frame and cover not only the actual JPEG files but also images in thumbnail. I delete the folder from tuberculosis. And that some time back that processes are creating?

In point of fact, I'm pretty confident that WHS is not a creation process, similar to many of us do not have these folders. I think a client PC has a number of kinds of photo management software pointing to the common folder. I think I suggested above that could cause the read-only share and see what applications are complaining on the client computers. I suppose it is possible to complement it's doing, which is what all accessories are installed.

I only used the old 'cut and paste the path (a copy of my laptop to the server shared folders). Not even post the files so that all use of the media server to store all media and documents. What worries me is that some of the folders still have the original JPG file + the .TB folder With JPG files hidden, while additional folders only acquire the folder from .TB folder With JPG files hidden it. A problem with this second scenario is that you need to display and change the name / restore files to their original state to see or do anything with the file. And, there is potentially hundreds of them.

Unfortunately I read that, but now I cannot even test if you have to recreate, because I cannot remove from my record. I removed almost all media center software that I have, but then other windows media center. I've used for probably a year before reformatting without files .Tb appear only thing I did dissimilar was make use of instead of CCCP codec pack KLite. Please help me. Suggest me some other solution on it. I am waiting for your replies.

Hello according to my knowledge the BlackArmor series DLNA protocol is not working. I have off and use windows media center on my pc with the board has added as a library. I think they were undetectable because of some permissions site created by the broken communication service, and since it is a network drive from windows permissions are not properly transferred to it. I hope now you are clear with your doubt if you found any other appropriate solution then share your experience with us thank you.

when the tick mark enabled media service in the (BlackArmor NAS 110) settings, drive will create automatically .tb folders.i hve no idea how to delete.but am also finding that solution.
    Last edited by hyshakd; 23-01-2012 at 12:43 PM.