Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

best benching softwares

Windows Software

Old 15-04-2011

best benching softwares

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I just completed upgrading my personal computer. Really happened very fast. Now, I would like to know what are benching software’s that I can have in my computer. Please let me know both the free and the paid ones. I don’t have any issue in paying but only if it is worth it, else it would be a waste of money . Thanks for taking time out and replying to my question. I really appreciate it.

Old 15-04-2011

Re: best benching softwares

Hi. In case you are disturbed with the synchronicity of the of ram, control processing unit and chipset all together, then as per my knowledge, pc mark is the best option that you can look out for. Taking into consideration other case, if you are specifically worried about ram, then I would say go for, maxxmem. In fact, in that case, you can also go for, superpi32. Even that it is not at all bad option considering the situation. I hope my replies help you.
Old 15-04-2011

Hi. I wish that you had specified your Operating system. However, in case you install vista, I will try to help you out so that there is no problem when you perform the installation process, and thus change the ram settings. I would imply you that you should install vista at stock speed, then perform the activation process and thus produce a copy of the image. Then you can easily OC all that you want and then there is no danger of corruption as you will be restore to the good image copy.
Old 15-04-2011

Hi. I would like to enlighten you on 3D benchmarks. There are benchmarks such as 3d mark 3 or there is also 3d mark 5. These aren?t system dependent. Also, the real life gaming benchmarks that I would suggest you are aqua mark3, 3d mark se , gaming timedemons or else there is bench emall. Also, further for your knowledge, there are systwm benchmarks such as a) FutureMarks' Corp PC Mark Series, , Passmark Performance Test. I gues I have given you a detailed information.
Old 15-04-2011

Hi . I had the same question some months back and then after asking people I could find out few. Thus, I am glad to share my knowledge with you and let you know some of the benching softwares that I know . They are super pi, w prime, nvidia inspector, linX, intel burn test along with linpack xenon. Thus, these are the ones that I knew and have told you. I hope it will help you out in some way or the other. Thanks.
Old 18-04-2011

Hi. Firstly, I would like to tell you that it is not at all important benching software. It is generally needed in case you want to steady over clock . However, in case you still want to run it, then I know something as prime overnight. An overlocked control processing unit will be alright for around three hours and it will then start freaking out and will corrupt the information, thus showing vague and weird errors.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,