Thread: BlackBerry App World prompting ’an error has occured. Please try again later’

BlackBerry App World prompting ’an error has occured. Please try again later’

Currently I am having BlackBerry 8520 Curve. Blackberry App World is constantly prompting with an error message. And that error message can be described as follow ‘an error has occurred. Please try again later’ due to this particular problem I was able to any apps on the phone of mine. let me know if you are having any issue to fix the problem of mine. any suggestion to fix the problem of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: BlackBerry App World prompting ’an error has occured. Please try again later’

Looking at the situation you have provided over here I am suggesting that you should Register HRT. In order to Register HRT you need to use the following instruction. You need to go for HomeScreen and go for Options and simply select the Advanced Options. Finally you need to search for the Host Routing Table and finally select the BlackBerry icon. It really did not matter which lien is currently used and finally register the same.

re: BlackBerry App World prompting ’an error has occured. Please try again later’

I am suggesting that you should send the service book to the BlackBerry Internet Service should be sent to the BlackBerry smartphone. According to me following could be the root cause of the problem which you mentioned over here.
    • Any of the service book is become out of date.
    • It is possible that the service book idatabase might be cleared.
    • you might be not having the original service book on the handset of yours.

I am providing following instruction which you can to sent the service book.
    1. You need to tap on the home screen of the device and then go for E-mail settings. You need to enter user name and password if it is prompted.
    2. Into main screen you need to click on the Help and click on the Send Service Books. Finally click on the Ok button for the confirmation.

There is another way which you can use to send the service book when you are logged on the BlackBerry Internet Service website.
    • You need to visit the same and login with the account of yours.
    • Now you need to click on the Settings and go for Help.
    • In the Help you need to click on the Send Service Books.

I am hoping that it will help you to solve the problem of yours.

In this particular problem i am suggesting that you should battery pop reboot. You need to power On and simply remove the back cover and pull the battery. You need to wait for a minute and replace the battery and the cover of the phone. Now you should power up and you need to wait and it might be taken around 5 minutes to reboot. After doing the same tell me whether it is working or not. I am hoping that it will help you out.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned solution helped you or not. If it is not useful to you then i recommend that you should contact the Blackberry customer support team. Well you should contact the support team through online or you can simply write email inducing the information regarding the problem of yours. The customer support team will work around on the problem and tell you about the possible solution to fix the problem of yours.