Thread: Getting error message on BlackBerry App World: ’Requires your device is Turned on radio to continue’

Getting error message on BlackBerry App World: ’Requires your device is Turned on radio to continue’

i have purchased BlackBerry Curve 8520. I really loved the stylish look and feel of this particular phone. Well i am getting an isseu when i am trying to use the BlackBerry App World. It is prompting with the following error message on the screen.’ BlackBerry App World That Requires your device is Turned on radio to continue.’ I am unable to figure out why this particular problem is occurring on the computer of mine. let me know if you are having any solution to fix the problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Getting error message on BlackBerry App World: ’Requires your device is Turned on radio to continue’

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting following instruction which you can use to fix the problem of yours. you need to click on the Manage Connections and go for Mobile Network. You have to uncheck the connection to your service provider checkbox. Let me know the results after performing the above mentioned steps. I am hoping that it will help you to solve the problem of yours.

re: Getting error message on BlackBerry App World: ’Requires your device is Turned on radio to continue’

I am highly suspecting that this particular thing is occurring due to the Wi-Fi connection. Let me know whether you have enabled Wi-Fi or not. if you have enabled on the BlackBerry phone of yours then you should simply disable and see whether it is working or not. you disable the Wi-Fi on the phone of yours and simply reboot the phone of yours. I am hoping that the point which I have mentioned over here would be helpful to you.

I recommend that you should reboot the phone of yours. Well you should turn off the phone and simply remove the battery from phone. You need to wait for the couple of minutes. After that you should reinsert the battery on the phone. Now you should start the phone it would take around 5 minutes boot. After doing the same I am hoping that you will not receive the error message on the device of yours.

I am suspecting that this particular thing is occurring due network connection issue. I recommend that you should check the you have properly connected with network connection. Well according to me you are unable to connect with the BB App World Server. I am hoping that after checking the internet connection you will not have the problem which you have mentioned over here. So try the thing which I have suggested over here.

Well I am suggesting that you should try to fix the problem by simply reinstalling the BB App world application on the computer of yours. I think it would solve the problem why because I am suspecting that this particular problem is occurring due to the corruption of the file. If still it is not working then I am sure you need to contact the BlackBerry Support team for further assistance. I am hoping that they will help you out.