Thread: Out of Space Error on Zune

Out of Space Error on Zune

I continually getting "C00D124F" error code for my old Zune I have been having this trouble a little bit and have since moved on to a different one but I would like to know if there are any ideas for it. Here the condition. The code says in order to update my Zune I have to free up a few space on it, but in order to free up a few space on it so the software can distinguish it, it have to be updated and therein deceit my trouble. Please help me for this.

Re: Out of Space Error on Zune

I was having the similar trouble with my Zune 80. But I fixed it, here's how:
    1. Make certain the Zune is not linked. Push and hold the back key and up on the center button to rearrange the Zune.
    2. While it’s rearranging hold the center, play, and back keys all at the similar time to begin the format procedure.
    3. Earlier than this procedure can complete, power down the Zune by simply pressing on the center key and the back button concurrently.
    4. While the Zune is off, attach it and this time while it gets to the firmware update step, C00D124F should not emerge, and the whole thing should work.

Hope this works for everybody.

It’s all the time something thought I can’t even utilize the Zune any longer it just shows me the 1 connect to computer screen after that 2 update software I don’t even remember what songs are on it. I just thought I would notice if there was a way to just totally clean it and start afresh. The reset doesn’t work either. I am grateful for the thought though. Even I attempted hard reset. I think the complete thing necessitates being totally cleaned. But I don’t know it’s the original Zune the 30g brick.

The illogical thing is that I have managed to repair it. I rearrange it around 20 times after instructions to do so 15 to 20 and huge surprise, it worked. 4 weeks later my pet walked over it and it did the similar thing again while synching (first time it just gave up after closing zunesweeper). But I agree completely with over guy that you cannot power cut the device during steps 3 and 4. The another time dying on me occurred approximately 2 months ago, I am lucky to have back up mp3s..

I have the similar problem. Why doesn't Microsoft come with a simple solution? It can't be that hard. I can't utilize my Zune since December 2010 I frequently checked for solutions in the internet but devoid of success so far. A few of them say I just have to stay till Microsoft comes with an entire new Zune software but that can take evermore. I attempted the whole thing that's planned on the internet. I vacant all content from my Zune so I could reinstall the firmware of the tool but I all the time acquire error code C00D124F. I attempted 6 dissimilar computers but not anything works.

I attempted to reformat or restore my Zune quite a lot of times in the last year but while I connect it to my PC it wants to modernize my device but the second it begins copying to my Zune it discontinues and I acquire error code C00D124F so my device isn't updated. The reformatting (I attempted back + play and back + play + "OK" but similar result) doesn't work it continues telling me there is a few data at a standstill on my Zune. So I don't know what else I can attempt.