Thread: Unable to access Zune account with Windows Live ID

Unable to access Zune account with Windows Live ID

Hello guys, I need your help. I have id with Windows live. And problem in when visited the zune site and tried too, sign in using the Windows live ID, I was not able to sign on Zune. So I thought may be there is any problem on settings on my side, so first I made sure that the region on my windows live ID is selected Australia(English). And when I like clicked on “Contact Microsoft Support” goes to the invalid link, They are just showing the contact number and timing of contact.

Re: Unable to access Zune account with Windows Live ID

Hey mate, even I am facing the same problem. I have my Windows live ID. But I can’t use that ID for my Zune account. And when I tried to click on the support link there is no such query or support, I have searched a lot about this issue on google but I haven’t found any proper solution yet, I guess there will be some users have gone through this situation so jus t request those guys to share their suggestions and solution to that particular problem.

Well guys one of my friend had the same problem, with his Zune account. Actually problem is with Zune account not with Windows Live ID, because we can change our country on Microsoft ID but we can’t do it with Zune account. The reason behind that is Zune has licensing restrictions to some countries, So if your Zune account country doesn’t match with the actual country then you can create a new Zune account with different Windows Live ID.

Yup even thing it’s a issue due to the region factor, just check the region on your PC is Australia or something else you have set by mistake. And this can also happen if your Windows Live ID is situated in some other regions. And yes One more thing If your credit card is from another region then that may also cause the same problem. So just check out these things are belonging to your region or not? I think in your case region is the issue.

Well dude even I am from Australia, I don’t have Zune account but I was thinging to crate it so I was just searching on the net about its settings and other stuffs. And after reading your query I searched about it on google and found that Zune pass is not available in Australia it’s only working in France, Spain, UK, Italy and USA. In Australia it’s pretty much limited to only purchase of Windows handset applications and to the video purchase and rentals.

First of all thanks a lot guys to taking part in my post and suggesting me the right opinion, even I did a lot of hunting for the solution but I gone through some article and they are saying the same things as you guys said like region specific ID’s and credit card, And I think it’s happening with me because I have an American bank credit card. I found out that Zone is looking on the issue hope they will have some solution. And thank you guys for your help,