Thread: How to copy files from Zune player to PC?

How to copy files from Zune player to PC?

Guys after reading title of my topic most of you will know that my query is about what. This Zune function is known by very peoples and I did searching about this thing about but I didn’t find any proper solution, And Zune says you can’t do that but I think it’s quite possible as on many forums there are some set of instructions but they didn’t work for me so there will be some other way to copy contents from Zune to my Windows 7 system, If you have did please share here, Thank you.

Re: How to copy files from Zune player to PC?

Yes you can do it, you just have to follow these steps and after that you will be able to copy the content from Zune to your PC. First connect your zune player or windows phone to the PC. And normally Zune software automatically starts if it doesn’t then start the Zune software. And now click on the device menu and after that slick on the category type like which type you want to sync in reverse for example music. And then right click on the category and click on “copy to my collection” And after reverse sync. Disconnect the Zune player.

Hey buddy even I was looking for the same query I want to copy audios to my PC. I simply followed the instruction given by you and sorry they didn’t work out for me. I had selected some tracks and then tried to synchronize but all of those tracks came into the list of “things which failed to sync” and there is an error stating that Zune software tried and failed to connect to the server. And when I click on help option it takes me to the zune.net and message will be “There’s no help for that error”.

Hey dude thanks for posting this post because even I was looking for the same thing I didn’t want to lose the music contents so I was looking for reverse sync. I had just tired the above instruction given in first post andit worked for me, I don’t know why it’s not working for you guys, May be under device you guys are clicking on music but you have to click on an album and artist at time then your may be you will be able to do reverse sync. It will very slow process but effective.

That is possible and it should had worked for all of you, another similar method is connect your Zune and open the Zune software and now first browse the conetnt which you want to copy to your system, and there will be text on the left hand column which changed from “put items you want to sync from the PC to the Zune” to “Drag Items Here: to create a list to sync from ZUNENAME to your computer”. And now drop the content in this box. And now after dragging all content click on “copy from device” which at the right hand column. This will definitely work for you.

Well that is exactly what I was looking for I had posted same query on many sites but I did not get any correct effective answer but I have to two responses and both are effective now I don’t have to worry about the Zune subscription every time after coping the content. I think this are the standard methods should work for all users may above members have done some small mistakes that’s why the first solution were not working for them, hope second solution have done thtrick for them. Thank you guys for help me out.