Thread: Unable to see recent activity or send friend requests from Zune software.

Unable to see recent activity or send friend requests from Zune software.

Hello people. Greetings to all. I have an issue. It would be great if anyone can help me out. The thing is, whenever I go to the social tab in my zune software and click on me, I am not able to watch my recent activity. Also, when I send a request to my friend, it gives me an error code C00D10FB and thus in the process I am not able to send the requests. It’s been happening for some days now. Please give me a solution for the above, as it is annoying me a lot. Thanks.

Re: Unable to see recent activity or send friend requests from Zune software.

Hi. Firstly, I will tell you that both the issues are basically different. Also, I would recommend you that should reload zune and also reload windows 7 64. Reloading them, may help you out and thus solve your issue. It is a very simple thing but sometimes, doing such basic things can fix the problem. Also, if the settings of the music and the social activity sharing has been set to friends only, then it will be a zune issue that you are not able to see the music activities.

Hi. These problems do happen. It has happened to me also with the zune software. I have a superb solution regarding the query of the request that you are not able to send. I would tell you that you send the friend request from zune.net, instead of sending it from the zune software. For, some reason or the other this way of requesting helps when the software is not able to send. I hope you will do the above and get fixed with your problem.

I guess there should be some ways to fix the software rather than getting the work done from zune. net every time when you wish to send the request. I would tell to just give a try and change the privacy settings to everyone. By doing that properly, I am sure you will then be able to see your activities which you wish too. But, it is also mandatory that the settings of your friends is not friends only. Even, they should have the same setting as you and that will definitely solve your worry.

Hi. I would like to confirm from your part, whether you are sending loads of messages via Xbox. That can be causing problems. Also, I hope you are not sending requests to many friends at one go. In case, its my strong advise that you don’t do it. Also, One message should not be sent to many people at a given particular time. I hope that you are not doing the above things which I have told, in case you are then better stop it and then check.

According to me, what I feel is that the setting must have cached. If that is the scenario , then you will have to change it. It takes around three to four hours to change it. After doing that, you will then be surely able to resolve the problem that you have mentioned. So, it is very important to see that the settings have cached or not. I hope my views are useful to you and you will get fruitful results. Thank you.