Thread: Unable to download or install applications on multiple windows 7 phones

Unable to download or install applications on multiple windows 7 phones

Hello friends. I have a many windows 7 phones that are unable to access zune market place. Hence, download or installation is not possible. When, one application is selected, sign in to the market place is required and when signed in, wrong log in is shown . When , attempt is made to log in credentials then it does not connect and says try sometime later. I don’t know what the issue is. Please help. Nice replies are appreciated.

Re: Unable to download or install applications on multiple windows 7 phones

Hi. You will have to go to the official website of zune and there you will be required to make changes in the parental lock. You will then be required to use any of the owners or the parents of the phones windows live id. It can be done in a fairly simple way and I don’t think you will be stuck anywhere in the process . I hope my solution will help you and thus finally you will be able to install or download applications on multiple windows 7 phones.

Hi. I will tell you that on your phone you go to market place then tap applications and do the search of your specific application. After you find it, you will see something as attention tap here. If not that, then there will be some options like buy and trick. Then you will have to press on buy and then you will get an option saying that you have already purchased the application so re install it. Click on yes and thus you will be able to install the application.

Hi. I guess I know the solution and will make you also aware about it . You can give a try as theirs no harm in it . The problem can be the live id account will have to be set up with the help of zune software. By doing that, you will be able to answer all the parental control questions. I hope you do the following that I have mentioned and it will help you out in some way or the other to guide you in a proper direction . Thanks.

Hi. Firstly, before jumping to any of the solutions or in that case any conclusions, I would like to know from your side that when did you get the application. I am asking this because you need to wait for one day to get the application on your phone after you have purchased it. It is minor but very important information. Also, you can email the query to msn market place support and see to their response. They will guide you. Thanks.

Hi. My suggestion would be that take the device to the At and t store. They may guide you and let you know what you should do. I really feel rather than doing something on your own and acting smart in the process and may be create more issues, it is better to contact the one who will have the best solution. Also, you can read the advice from the Microsoft’s windows phone frequently asked queries on the specific forum. Even that won’t be a bad option.