Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

When Zune HD and apps are going to get update?

Windows Software

Old 14-04-2011

When Zune HD and apps are going to get update?

Well it is around an year to get an update for the Zune. Recently the update for Zune has been released but there was no update for the Zune HD player. There are lost of users who are having lost of expectation but Microsoft is not taking any satisfactory steps to get the same. The Zune team is consistently giving reason to buy Zune instead of iPod. I am hoping that the Zune team will make apps like youtube and netflix to the Zune HD.

Old 14-04-2011

Re: When Zune HD and apps are going to get update?

Well i want to discuss something which you would be helpful to understand the situation properly. The Zune teams is mainly focusing on the Windows Phone 7 and they are not going to release anything until and unless the Microsoft team approves the same. I have heard the rumor that the there would be around 40 to 45 apps and they are going to 2 to 3 apps every month. I am thinking that it is quite bad decision which is taken by the zune team.
Old 14-04-2011

Microsoft will not release the product until and unless they are not going to support the one of their competing products of the competitors. I am unable to figure out why the Microsoft is not thinking regarding the quality of Windows Phone 7. Both Zune and Windows phone are running the same thing on it. I am wondering that the Zune HD will took around a year to be implemented and i am suspecting that the customer will not purchase the same.
Old 14-04-2011

I am suggesting that the Zune HD should little bit patient why because the Microsoft is stating that they are supposed to concentrate on Windows Phone 7. In short all the users who are looking to have Zune HD should wait for long time. Also the Zune team have never intended to make the Zune as app platform. As i have already mentioned over here we need to wait for the a year or two to get the Zune HD on our hand.
Old 14-04-2011

I am really happy with Microsoft because they are allowing third party application developer to develop app into marketplace. I have noticed 2 apps are already available into iTunes. I don't like if all the apps are released at time. In fact i would like to have constant flow of them in the market.like releasing of the couple of apps into regular interval of the time. It would be great if they are releasing all the apps into interval of one week or less than of it.
Old 15-04-2011

If there is releasing of the Zune Hd in this particular year then i am sure that the old Zune HD will not have the same app. I am hoping that the some of more apps in the games would be released into Zune HD. It would be great if there are good classical games are being released by the developer of the game. Personally i would like to have The Harvest, Star Wars: Battle for Hoth or Rise of Glory in Zune Hd.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,