Thread: ERROR CODE C00D124D occurred in zune software

ERROR CODE C00D124D occurred in zune software

Hello, I have faced the sync music trouble in the zune software. See, I have used the zune software in the dell laptop. The configurations of the laptop is to be the AMD Athlon processor with the 500GB Hard Disk and 4GB DDR3 RAM. The issue is not related to the laptop. When I have try to open the zune software and start using the functionality of this zune software then it generates the error code C00D124D. I don’t know the actual issue. I need some help to avid this issue.

Re: ERROR CODE C00D124D occurred in zune software

Friend the trouble you have discussed is generated in the zune software. After generating this error code in the zune software it shows the message your device is not responding. For solving this kinds of error you need to reconnect the zune HD device properly to the laptop. Also then check the configurations of the zune software this helps you to solve this kinds of error which is generated in the zune software. The configuration of this software describes the minimum requirements necessary for the software.

Hey dude, you need to firstly check the setting of the zune software. See, sometimes the setting of the zune software may be changed due to the virus or may be the different reasons. So, if the setting is changed in the zune software then you need to use the restoring option this will help you a lot to solve the issues. The system restoring option presents in the control panel and it helps you a lot to solve the trouble which is occurred in your system.

Sometimes we had use the internet options without care of the virus which is come from the different sources. This virus infects the setting of the zune software and hence these will impacts to generate the different types of errors such as this error code C00D124D. Then you need to scan all the data presents in the hard disk using the authorized antivirus. It helps you to avoid such type of error which is occurred in the zune software. If you scan the system there might be the error of the zune software is solved.

Hey, I think you need to sync the folder which is presents in the zune software. This helps you to avoid such kinds of the error. For sync this folder the specific process mentions in the manual of the zune software. This will helps you to avoids such kinds of error and make your software error free. The manual of the zune software holds also the reason of the trouble. So, you need to read that reason and the next time don’t repeat that mistakes.

The trouble you have discussed is to be the one of the most uncommon issue in the zune software. For solving this trouble you need to check the properties of the zune software. If something is to be change in the zune software then you need to uninstall the zune software. And the n newly installed the zune software. This will helps you to solve the trouble. After reinstalling the software there might be possible that this error will not be generates in the next time and definitely the trouble is to be solved.