Thread: Unable to download explicit content using zune HD device

Unable to download explicit content using zune HD device

Hello friend last week I have purchased the new branded zune HD device. At that time I think that this is very good entertaining device as compared to the iPod. The configuration of this zune HD device is to be the 3.3-inch screen, 480×272 resolution and the multi-touch display. Yesterday I am trying to download some latest music presents in the internet but it creates some trouble and I cannot able to download the latest music on this zune HD device. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to download explicit content using zune HD device

Hey dude, the zune HD device you bought is so nice and the functionality presents in this device is so great. See the zune HD is a portable media player. The Microsoft launches it in the market as compared with the iPod. As per you discuss this device will not able to download the contents from the internet. In that case you need to check the internet setting of the device. There might be some changes happens in the zune HD device and this will costly for the device that this cannot able to download the popular music from the internet.

The issue presents in your zune HD device is to be occurred due to the infection of the virus. See, so much times we did not care about the virus which is presents on the internet and we directly download the music on the musical zune HD device. In that case we need to connect this zune HD device to the computer and it help us you to scan the memory of the zune HD device. After scanning this device there might be possible that the error presents in the zune HD device is removed and you able to download the songs.

Hey, I think you need to restore the setting of the zune HD device. This will helps you to remove the unwanted error presents in the zune HD device. Sometimes unwanted user may be change the setting of the zune HD device and we don’t know that where is change happens in the setting menu. In that case the restore setting helps you to reset the previous good setting and the trouble which is occurred in the device. I think it might be works you need to try this solution.

I also faced the same kind of error in mine zune HD device. This is the last week story that I have try to download the latest popular music from the internet and immediately it stops the working. Then I will see that the battery of this device will not works very well and this is infected by the stop downloading the music from the internet. Then I had replaced that battery from the other one and now there is no trouble occurred in the downloading of the music. You also need to check the battery of the device. It helps you to solve the trouble.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and I don’t know why this error occurred in the device. Then I had firstly used the restoring option but it does not work. After using the restoring option I use another options that is scan the memory of the zune HD device. Then the same result is happened in the device. Then finally I take the advice of the service engineer. They take some charge but now the zune HD device works really well and after that there is no issue occurred in this device.