Thread: Why most of the music content is not downloadable and streamable on Zune Pass?

Why most of the music content is not downloadable and streamable on Zune Pass?

Guys I am really very disappointed with Zune marketplace because now I guess most of the connect on Zune Marketplace in now into Buy-only mode. I have Zune pass but I think it’s of no use of now because there is hardly any content on Zune marketplace which is downloadable and other thing is a am not able to stream also. This is not for the specific albums only but for the most of albums of artist halfr to three fourth of the content of album is in Buy-only mode. Anybody reported such query to Zune? Hope they wil work on it.

Re: Why most of the music content is not downloadable and streamable on Zune Pass?

Hey that’s exactly what I have observed in last few days, in past I was able to download and stream most of the albums but now there is hardly any content in album which is not on buy-only mode, I am not getting the point where is my money going? I have onthly subscription but still I am not able to stream and download. There is always a issue of license and copyrights but it should be resolved by our money which we have paid for monthly subscription. Now I want to discontinue my subscription from next month, If zone doesn’t resolve this issue.

Re: Why most of the music content is not downloadable and streamable on Zune Pass?

This is really annoying, I don’t understand the meaning of subscription as most of the albums are turned into buy-only then why should we subscribe to Zune pass for next coming months. I was checking out some of my favorite tracks which were not on buy-only but they are also on buy-only mode so I can’t stream or download those things any more. If this thing will be carried out in the same way till next month then I will be discontinuing my subscription.

Exactly this is very annoying, and Zune is not responding to this issue, hope they will understand what they have to do after so much negative response from their subscribed users. Due to some reason I had reinstall Windows 7 and after that I lost half of the collection so on zune I used the options to restore from my purchases and subscriptions. But most of the things were missing all of them are on buy mode. Zune have to resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Well guys, that is really very disappointing from Zune, I have gone through some other forums but I haven’t found any response from Zune. But some guys are saying they are doing this to get more money to create some extra space for other artists but this should not be the way if they are doing it for that purpose. And some said that most of the content is taken of from Zone Pass and will be available very soon, but I am not sure about these things.

First, I thought this problem is region specific or may be for some artist only but now I found out that this same for almost all the artist, I hope the second news I right given by above user, hope we will be able to get those contents on downloadable and on streaming mode. And thanks guys for sharing your experience here, I was bit worried because may be the albums which I used to listen are turned into buy-only mode unluckily but this is an issue with most of the albums,hope Zune will resolve this issue. Thanks again,